6

2023-11-10 Author: Shang Lu

  Chapter 6 Supermarket Stocking

  After bidding farewell to Sister Min, Su You started shopping.

  She first placed an order on her mobile phone, rented a large SUV, and planned to go shopping at a nearby large supermarket chain.

  Although she could order online and have it delivered, she saw with her own eyes the dazzling array of goods neatly arranged. In the free shopping mode of taking whatever you want on the shelves, Su You still felt a little itchy in his heart.

  This chain supermarket has three floors and covers an area of ​​more than 20,000 square meters. It has a complete range of goods and discounts in large quantities. It is not overly generous compared to warehouse supermarkets.

  She pushed a large trolley directly, came to the food area first, and started shopping like crazy.

  Beverages: Coke, Sprite, juices of various flavors and sparkling water, 10 types to choose from.

  Dairy products: 10 packs of pure milk, oat milk, lactic acid bacteria, and 10 packs of yogurt of various flavors.

  Fast food: various flavors of instant noodles, ramen, hot dry noodles, hot and sour noodles, self-heating hot pot, and ham sausage, 10 boxes each.

  Of course, snacks are also not allowed.

  There are 10 boxes each of her favorite original potato chips, barbecue potato chips, grilled cheese toast, lactic acid bacteria pockets, meat waffles, milk-flavored buns, etc., as well as chocolates and candies of various flavors.

  After loading these, Su You's large shopping cart was full, and the shopping basket was full.

  When Su You considered paying the bill first and then returning to buy other things.

  When the supermarket manager saw her shopping cart full of items, he brought someone over directly and said with a smile: "Madam, it seems that you bought too many things. Do you need help?"

  This was just in time, Su You, of course promise.

  The supermarket manager waved his hand, and someone immediately took the shopping cart from Su You's hand.

  The supermarket manager asked again: "Ma'am, are you purchasing for the company? We have a special docking channel here that can serve you specifically."

  After hearing this, Su You's eyes lit up.

  However, she did not show it, and nodded calmly, "Okay, let me communicate with the docking channel."

  Su You was immediately invited to a special VIP conference room, and a professional young female shopping guide came forward. Hand her a 13-inch thin tablet.

  "Miss, you can place your order on the screen, and we will give it to you at a very cheap discount."

  Su You took the tablet, glanced at the screen, and quickly understood how to use it.

  After scanning the product categories, she found that what she had just subconsciously bought belonged to the fast food category.

  In the apocalypse, instant products are the most convenient, high in calories and satiating, such as instant noodles, bread, chocolate and candies, and ham sausages, which are all the most popular foods among survivors.

  However, now that Su You has a base space, he can buy some meat, eggs, rice, noodles, and fresh vegetables and fruits. Anyway, the space will keep the quality and freshness, and theoretically he can eat it forever.