17

Chapter 17 Website Feedback

  This slap not only stunned Hou Rui, but also frightened the security guards around him.

  After reacting, he saw Su Youhei's sullen face and tentatively asked: "Boss Su, shall we take him away?"

  The next second, Su You quickly recovered his senses and said to them: "No, you go first."

  Hou Rui sat on the floor and received a solid slap. He stared blankly at the still expressionless woman, finally feeling a little scared.

  How did Su You become like this?

  He actually had a moment of fear.

  Hou Rui stuttered and spoke incoherently: "I just heard that you owe loan sharks, you are unemployed, and your house is still occupied by your stepmother, so I came here to take a look. I have no other meaning."

  Su You was keenly aware of Hou Rui's words. hidden dangers.

  She grabbed Hou Rui's collar and stared at him sharply like a hawk, which made Hou Rui shiver involuntarily.

  "Where did you get the news that I'm here?"

  Hou Rui didn't dare to hide it: "I saw you buying something at the outdoor store in the Fourth Ring Road this morning. I wasn't sure it was you. It was the clerk who told me you That's why I found this."

  Su You raised the corners of his lips coldly.

  So it turned out that such a coincidence happened to Hou Rui.

  "Does anyone else know?"

  "I don't know. I came here as soon as I got the address."

  Su You let him go, a sneer flashing in his deep eyes.

  "Our relationship ended a long time ago when you cheated."

  "I have some fun things in my hands, screenshots of your chats with your good junior sister, good senior sister, and other people. If I want to do it, include these picture files What effect will it have if you post it on your school's confession wall?"

  "Hou Rui, you will graduate next year. I didn't want to care about your bad things, and I can't care about them.

  "So, I work here now, you You'd better keep your mouth shut and don't pester me. Otherwise, I might lose control of what I do. "

  "Understand? Hou

  Rui's eyes widened in shock, and he subconsciously wanted to deny it: "I, I"

  "Get out of here if you understand!" "

  Su You left without looking back, leaving Hou Rui sitting on the ground in a mess in the wind.

  This is a society ruled by law. She will not take action against him, but she will not let him spend this month comfortably.

  *

  There was an extra episode in the afternoon, but it still didn't delay Su You from boarding the plane to country A.

  13 hours later, if the plan goes well, she will join Amber and start a new round of purchasing.

  On the plane, Su You first boarded a certain Using an encryption system, she wrote a long email to Xia Guos security department. It was a detailed version of her memories of the future doomsday. Compared with the predictions of doomsday websites, it felt similar to an outline and a text.