35

Chapter 35 Northen Biotechnology Company

  Since there are too many zombies and it is inconvenient, lets collect them randomly.

  Some smart wearable devices, ps5, Switch, mobile computers, memory cards, memory, VCD discs, vinyl discs.

  Fresh bread, yogurt, milk, juice and grilled chicken wings made yesterday in the supermarket.

  Newly delivered green leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, steaks, organic foods, seafood; shredded pork, sliced ​​pork ribs, chicken, beef, mutton.

  There are also household appliances, plug strips, various adapters, gas stations, drug shelves, clothes, shoes and hats.

  If she could take away the entire shelf, she would take away the entire shelf and container.

  However, this also has a disadvantage. With the evacuation of the containers and shelves, the zombies are not blocked by the shelves, and it is easy to see her traces, so Su You has to search for the goods more carefully to avoid alerting these guys.

  In the end, there were only a few shelves standing in the supermarket to keep away the hordes of zombies.

  Su You had emptied most of the items in the supermarket.

  Su You asked the system in advance whether the zombie virus here would be brought to the base space, but the result was negative.

  She is currently the owner of the base, and she can let in whoever she wants, and the zombie virus can also be blocked out.

  However, in order to prevent danger, she specially selected food and goods that seemed to be complete and well-packaged.

  Try not to go to places that clearly look like fights or bloodstains, so as to avoid and isolate danger to the greatest extent.

  Because there are basically no warehouses in warehouse supermarkets, Su You didn't bother to look for them and left here quickly.

  However, when passing by a block, she saw an injured special soldier of country A, fighting hard with a zombie, and it looked like he was about to be bitten by the zombie.

  She thought about it, then took out her gun, aimed and shot the zombie in his head.

  The soldier was panting and collapsed on the ground. He looked to be in his twenties, with a tall and strong body.

  At this moment, he looked at her in shock, like a divine weapon descended from heaven.

  Su You pouted and helped him move to a safe street shop.

  Although he didn't trust Su You on the surface. After all, those who dared to take to the streets with guns and live ammunition at this time were basically ruthless people, but he still expressed his gratitude and asked Su You to help him.

  He told Su You: "My name is Hal. I am a team of special forces sent to Snow City. I parachuted into the city center by helicopter to perform a special mission. Because my teammates and I encountered zombies and lost our walkie-talkies. and headphones, so I lost contact with them. Could you please help me get in touch with them? The mission is really important."

  Su You asked him: "How do you know that your teammates will not be killed by zombies like you? Bite or dead?" The

  voice that came from under the black bulletproof helmet was actually a woman's voice.

  Hal was stunned for a second before telling her: "We have all undergone strict training, and we will definitely not be wiped out by the zombie army."