23

Chapter 23 A voice asking for help.

  Serena's father is another director in the school and has a strong voice. Furthermore, she is usually kind and approachable and not as arrogant as Anna, so everyone respects her.

  Serena glanced at her teammate's phone, feeling a little uneasy.

  She said as calmly as possible: "I agree with Michael's decision. Now that the school is in chaos, it is a safe choice to leave here as much as possible."

  Anna naturally disagreed and retorted: "If you are willing to leave, you can leave. If you don't want to leave, stay with me. "

  As soon as these words came out, the air became quiet, and the crowd gradually divided into two camps.

  Some people chose to follow Anna for the sake of credits, while others hesitated and were a little scared watching the chaos in the video, and chose to support Serena.

  Serena and Michael led people away from the tennis court. In order to prevent accidents, everyone took a baseball club from the equipment room.

  Some people are preparing to go to the school parking lot, which is just west of the stadium, very close to the west gate, but a long way from the stadium and needs to bypass the library and a teaching building.

  Michael disagreed a little, "I don't know where the boy in the infirmary was sent from. If it was the library or teaching building, would he have bitten other people? Are these places safe?"

  Serin Na checked her cell phone, intending to take a look at the group, but found that the cell phone signal was weak. She opened the backup offline map and found a secret route.

  "There is a hidden path from the tennis court to the nearby west gate, but it passes by the back door of the canteen. On weekdays, only food waste is transported out there. We can take that path." "

  As for the car, I just gave it to you . The driver sent a message asking him to wait for me at the west gate of the school immediately. If everything goes well, we can leave the school from there."

  A thin girl said: "Okay, I believe you Serena."

  The other three people also No objection, Michael just frowned and said nothing.

  So the five people set off along the green belt on the roadside towards the back door of the canteen.

  However, they heard almost no sound along the way, and the entire campus seemed unusually quiet.

  The message in the campus group still stopped at 5 minutes ago. It seems that the school's signal tower is broken.

  Everyone's heart is very heavy.

  The journey to the canteen went smoothly until she passed by the back door of the canteen. Serena saw the car that originally collected food waste parked by the door. The door was opened and there seemed to be signs of being torn on the car.

  In an instant, Serena's heart was beating fast. She subconsciously looked at the half-open door of the school's back kitchen, and saw a pair of footprints walking out of it.

  The moment the person in the darkness walked out, Serena's heart beat the fastest. She heard herself shouting at the top of her lungs: "Run!" As

  soon as she finished speaking, three people walked out of the kitchen door. They were the chef of the cafeteria, There are also workers who usually transport goods.

  Their faces were weird and exaggerated, and their bodies and faces were covered in blood. Especially the delivery worker, who had a big hole in his face and looked extremely scary.