5

Chapter 5 Eat hot pot and buy a warehouse.

  After getting the money, Su You naturally didn't care what the two of them did.

  After excluding loan repayments and various taxes and fees, there are still 400,000 yuan left out of the 800,000 yuan. Adding the deposit of 200,000 yuan, there is now a total of 10.6 million yuan in the account.

  With this money, she felt confident, her original depression was gone, and her desire to stock up became even stronger.

  The first priority is to fill the stomach.

  She first went to a large shopping mall, found a restaurant and ordered a table of Sichuan spicy hot pot.

  The meat dishes include fatty beef rolls, lamb rolls, black-bone chicken rolls, and shrimp rolls...

  The vegetarian dishes include enoki mushrooms, kelp sprouts, baby cabbage, and fungus...

  The red and rich hot pot soup base is full of bubbles, and the numbing aroma is so fragrant that your index fingers will move.

  Su You suddenly burst into tears. He simply adjusted the ingredients and started to cook.

  How can you eat such delicious food in the apocalypse? This is a delicacy that only the top personnel in the base can enjoy.

  Although she has special powers and occasionally cooks small meals, this is the first time she has had such an unlimited meal in three years.

  Later, Su You asked the waiter to serve another plate, and she ate until she couldn't eat anymore. Even the waiter came over to ask her if she needed help. Only then did Su You feel satisfied and touch her full belly, saying that she didn't need any help.

  This hot pot restaurant is a national chain store and is well-known among consumers for its top-notch taste and first-class service.

  Su You felt that it would be a pity that this store would disappear in the apocalypse.

  She smiled and said to the waiter: "Please pack ten hot pot takeaways. I will send an errand to pick them up later."

  Although the waitress felt that Su You was a little strange, she still responded politely.

  After all, its not like there are no such customers. Some mukbangs specialize in large portions of meals and often order a lot of things to take home for packaging. This is also normal.

  After paying the money, Su You thought about it and realized that he couldn't go back home.

  If she lived in the base space, it would not be convenient for her to shop now, so she simply booked a luxury suite in a five-star hotel. Not only could she change the address at any time to avoid attracting the attention of others, but she could also avoid exposing her identity as a hoarder. It was like killing two birds with one stone.

  The second is the warehouse. In post-apocalyptic stockpiling stories, there are many transfer points where a large amount of items need to be stored. She needs enough space for safe transfer.

  These need to be advanced slowly and trusted people need to take over.

  By chance, Su You thought of a colleague from his previous life named Sister Min.

  Her husband is a warehouse manager in the suburbs of Shenzhen City. Because he is familiar with the warehousing of major online shopping malls, he has stored a lot of things. At the beginning of the apocalypse, he lived very comfortably. Su You even borrowed supplies from her. Sister Min And he gave it happily.