31

Chapter 31 Take Action

  When he heard Su You's voice, Li Xiannian was stunned for a moment and said to her: "Miss Su, this is too dangerous. You are a guest, so I should deal with these uninvited guests."

  Su You moved his wrist. He sneered at Basen and the others: "It doesn't matter."

  Li Xiannian originally wanted to refuse.

  But for some reason, he suddenly had an intuition.

  Su You looks ordinary, but he is by no means as simple as he appears.

  No one should know about the emergence of zombies in country A in advance.

  But Su You bought the supermarket and drug store he owned in Xia State half a month ago. I heard from former employees that after she obtained the qualifications for the supermarket and drug store, she ordered a large amount of goods, saying that she was planning to re-open the store in a month. Opening transformation.

  Looking at it now, there is an infection crisis in country A, and Xia country will definitely be locked down. Domestic supplies will inevitably be tightened. If she stocked up such a large amount of goods in advance, wouldn't she make a lot of money?

  Think of Su You appearing in Snow City , and even sent back his precious granddaughter.

  At this time, Li Xiannian had deeply realized that the ordinary girl in front of him was definitely not an ordinary person.

  After he figured it out, he nodded, "Okay, Miss Su, then I'll leave this place to you."

  Before leaving, he confessed: "I will never leave privately before you get on the helicopter. Don't worry. "

  Su You wanted to say let him go first. She doesn't mind staying here to slowly collect supplies. An area out of order is very suitable for zero-dollar shopping.

  But she doesn't want her base to be exposed yet. After all, she and Li Xiannian are just acquaintances.

  If she is not familiar with his personality, then the base will be at risk of being exposed.

  Su You didn't want to get into unnecessary trouble.

  But since Li Xiannian said so, she could also see if he could stick to his words. After all, only at a life-threatening moment can one see a person's true character.

  *

  Bassen's group uses heavyweight shotguns, which have a very wide shooting range and strong fire suppression, making it difficult for people to get close.

  More than half of Li Xiannian's men were killed or wounded, leaving only one security guard and an old maid, who seemed to be injured and unable to fight back.

  Bassen's group is approaching deeper into the villa.

  Su You estimated that if he used a shotgun to shoot at him, the effect would not be very good.

  With three minutes to go, she heard the sound of the helicopter landing on the lawn.

  At this time, she planned to try out the newly developed space function.

  Li Xiannian's villa has been used by her with overlapping space.

  As long as she makes good use of the time difference between the base space and the real space and estimates the distance, she can kill these people at close range without being discovered.

  Of course, it was risky, and she didn't mind giving it a try.

  "Boss, the old man has escaped!"