60

register

Log in

forget the password

front page

Ranking list

boys novels

Girls' Novels

Complete the novel

Novel classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Feedback

69 book bar

请输入搜索内容!

Simplified

front page

ranking

Completed

Classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Home >Science Fiction Space> Hoarding for Doomsday: I Build a Global Survivor Base >Chapter 60 Entering the Rich Area

Chapter 60 Entering the rich area

2023-11-10 Author: Shang Lu

  Chapter 60 Entering the Rich Area

  After failing to successfully enter the villa area, Liu Qin and the other two could only return to a small wooden cabin they found in the resort area.

  The cabin is only ten square meters in size. It is newly built with wood and has no insulation layer.

  The temperature in the mountains was very low, and it was raining. It was only about 5 or 6 degrees Celsius. The cold and humid mountain wind blew over, blowing coldly along the gaps.

  Even wearing a down jacket, it felt bitingly cold.

  Liu Sheng took a sip of hot soup to warm his hands, but he still felt cold.

  "Mom, tell me, if you don't stay in a good official shelter, why do you come to such a shabby place to suffer and suffer? I'm almost freezing to death."

  Su Weiguo was also a little dissatisfied. Today he went out to argue with others and lost his place. Big ugly.

  Liu Qin held the phone: "I'll call Hou Rui again."

  Before she finished speaking, Hou Rui's call came in.

  Liu Qin immediately yelled at her, "What's going on? The security guard told us that Su You is not in the community."

  Hou Rui was enjoying a hot sauna. After seeing Liu Qin calling him so many times, , just called slowly.

  After being scolded, he not only did not get angry, but also smiled and said: "Aunt Liu, please think clearly, I am just telling you out of kindness that Su You is here to save you and your elders from being left without support in the heavy rain. Now this is your You come to beg me, not that I am willing to help you, do you understand?"

  As soon as she said this, Liu Qin gritted her teeth and said, "I understand."

  After a while, Hou Rui said: "When it gets dark at six o'clock in the afternoon, I will find someone to pick you up at the door, so you wait for my news first."

  Liu Qin then hung up the phone with satisfaction.

  She turned on the loudspeaker of this call, and both Liu Sheng and Su Weiguo heard it.