12

2023-11-10 Author: Shang Lu

  Chapter 12 A Helper

  "Sister Su You, to tell you the truth, your sister Min told me that you want to start a cosmetics business. But I see that the people who come to deliver goods today are all special delivery trucks from large supermarkets. It's all food and clothing."

  "Your sister Min also said that you reminded her that the weather has been bad recently and there may be heavy rains, so she should stock up on supplies. Is this true?"

  Sun Liancheng's tone revealed seriousness, and it seemed that Not like a joke.

  Su You had to cheer up and re-examine this seemingly ordinary man.

  She just reminded Sister Min to be careful about climate change and stock up on goods, but didn't say much in detail.

  In the last life, Su You heard Sister Min mention that her husband Sun Liancheng had been working as a warehouse manager for more than ten years. His family was used to stocking up on goods, so he was well prepared. After the apocalypse began, he lived a more relaxed and comfortable life than others.

  Later, the couple hoarded a lot of goods, but they were also kind-hearted and often donated supplies to others.

  Could it be that this was not an accident, but that he knew something in advance?

  She pretended to be confused and said: "Brother Sun, what are you talking about? Why can't I understand?"

  Seeing this, Sun Liancheng felt helpless and explained: "Don't worry, sister, I'm not here to expose or threaten you, I just want to confirm. , is this true?"

  He said, then quietly looked around to make sure there was no one around, and said mysteriously: "To tell you the truth, these days, some items are strictly controlled. I have a brother who works in a special institution and also asked me to get some things in advance to stockpile, saying that the world may change in the future, so that I can have a foundation in the future."

  Hearing this, Su You looked serious.

  Sun Liancheng didn't look like he was talking nonsense.

  Is it possible that someone has noticed the natural disaster in the previous life?

  Su You is not stupid. Thinking of Sun Liancheng's inexplicable and tragic death in the previous life, could it be related to this matter?

  Su You nodded, "Yes, according to the prophecy, the end of the world will begin in one month. I have a friend who is a survivalist and has been paying attention to these news. This time he was very sure and contacted me to stock up in advance. These are his requirements Items."

  She said half-truthfully.

  Although she had received favors, she didn't know much about Sun Liancheng.

  If what he said was false and he was trying to trick her, she could escape in time without losing too much, then change her identity and move to other cities to continue stocking up.

  After listening to Su You's words, Sun Liancheng seemed to have no doubts.

  He clasped his hands and sighed: "I see. It seems that everything he said is true."

  Su You asked: "Brother Sun, you said that your friend is in a special institution. Does he know the cause of this apocalypse?"

  Sun Liancheng Thinking of something, he frowned and said: "He didn't disclose it. He only said that the probability is very high. Once it happens, the entire planet will deteriorate in an irreversible direction."