7 ~ Advance

AISHA

VIVAAN SHARMA, his name is Vivaan.
This name seems somewhat familiar to me.
Maybe I've read his name somewhere on internet or on newspaper.

Although I've heard from my colleagues that he is never patient with them, but honestly, he talks very kindly with me everytime I visit him in his cabin.

Even today, when we went to meet a client in the cafe. Although the client cancelled the meeting and Sir had his lunch with me today.

Past two weeks of my life has been good, only thing that's bothering me is my grandmother's health. She remains sick most of the time. Even, she has turned out to be more weaker.

Taking leaves from my new job wasn't considerate enough for me and Dadi also wanted the same, me to go office daily on time.

I was inside my blanket after returning home from my office. It was quite a tiring day. My stomach was already full, so I skipped my dinner.

Dadi was sleeping in her room and I was scrolling through my 'insta'.

Unforeseen, I heard the noise of something falling down from my grandmother's room. I threw my phone aside on the bed and ran towards her room only to find out that dadi was lying on the floor and was groaning in pain.

I immediately ran to help her but my eyes welled up after I saw the blood coming out from her head. I kept my palm on it tightly to stop bleeding.

I started shouting loud enough so that anyone comes to me for help. I was panicking at that situation. It was tough for me to see the blood ever after since that car accident.

But I collected all my strengths with me and got up to bring a dupatta. I immediately tied it around Dadi's head and ran outside to call Priyanka's dad so that he can help us.

I banged my hands on their door loudly and it opened after some time. Priyanka came outside and saw me crying.

"What happened aish? Why the hell are you crying like this?", she asked while wiping off my tears.

"Da... dadi.. dadi", I spoke somehow.

"What happened to dadi?", she tried to ask me.

"Fell.... blood... please..unc...uncle..call uncle...hospital".

She immediately ran inside and woke up her father. I ran back to my house.

Dadi's eyes were closed. I was trying to wake up her when uncle came running inside the house. He shifted me aside and picked up dadi in his hands.

He ran outside and placed dadi inside the car. I sat beside dadi and Priyanka sat on the front seat.

I was trying to wake up dadi the whole time but she wasn't responding.

The way to hospital which was so close to our home seemed to be so far.

We somehow reached the hospital and admitted dadi there.

I wasn't prepared for what came next.

The doctor came out after some twenty five minutes from inside and said, "I'm sorry".

My world shook at that point of time. "She has slipped into a coma because of the injury".

My body immediately shifted back to find some support in order to keep standing. After the doctor left, the nurse came from behind and forwarded me a paper.

"Please fill the form and submit the deposit".

I took the paper in my hands.

Uncle questioned her, "How much deposit?".