15 ~ Nicknames

AISHA

I thought he had wrong intentions with me but the way he asked me to put him to sleep, my heart melted then and there.

He pretends to be a strong, rough rude man from above, but actually he is a child from inside.

He slept in my embrace the entire night like a child.

While he was sleeping, his hands held my bosoms slowly.

I thought maybe he is awake and he is just pretending to sleep.

I called his name several times, but no response came from the other side.

Also, his heartbeat was normal, which confirmed that he was doing this in his sleep.

Aniket sir has come to visit him today. I knew that they were friends, I've heard it but never knew that they were this close.

I stepped outside from the washroom after freshening up.

"Although you married her, have you thought how will you take her infront of your parents?", Aniket sir  questioned and my feet stopped there.

I wanted to hear his answer.

"I'll see. I'll take her to them tomorrow. Let her live at peace for one day.".
Aniket sir's eyes lifted up to look at me silently.

"It's fine if they accept her, otherwise I'll be more than happy to seperate myself from them", he added and looked at him.

His guys followed Aniket sir's gazes and fell on me.

He understood that I have overhead their conversation.

Aniket sir stood from his place and said, "come na bhabhi, come sit here".

I stepped forward and sat on the sofa placed infront of them.

The attendant came inside with a trolley of breakfast.
After he left, Vivaan sir placed the tray infront of us on the table.

Both of them picked up their cup of tea. The environment around us turned silent.
I felt as if I was disturbing them.

I picked up my cup of tea from the tray and stood up from my place.
I silently moved towards the balcony attached with our room.
I felt his gaze on me but he remained silent.

I was drinking my cup of tea and many thoughts were running around my mind.

Some five minutes after, I heard his footsteps approaching me.
He came closer to me and our bodies touched from back.

He placed a gentle kiss on my left shoulder.

A shiver ran on my body and I closed my eyes.

"Why did you come here?", he asked in a low voice.

"I thought... I disturbed you both", I spoke slowly.

He came and stood beside me. He placed his hand on mine and with his another hand turned my face towards him.

"I'm sorry", he muttered slowly.

I removed my hands from his hands and walked inside the room. I switched off the lights off the room and shifted inside the blanket.

He followed behind me with slow steps.
He too shifted inside the same blanket along with me and tried to snake his hands under my waist.

I immediately moved away from his touch.

He again tried to did the same and shifted closer to me and I again moved away from him.

This time he held both sides of my arms tightly and pulled me closer to him.