16 ~ '20072010'

VIVAAN

"Like- I always wanted to call you baby. Can I?".

I could feel her smiling.

"Baby?", I called her.

She smiled more.

"Aisha or baby? What do you want me to call you?", I was playing with her hair.

Slowly she answered, "Both".

I smiled and kissed on her temple.

"Aisha, my baby", I said and she looked up to give me a big smile.

I closed my eyes trying to feel her more.

"What were you telling baby?", I asked remembering she called my name earlier.

"Uh- are we.. are we going to your house.. tomorrow?", she asked slowly.

"Yes baby, but you don't have to worry about anything. I'll be there with you. No one will say you anything.", I said.

She nodded her head.

"Aisha, can you give me a promise?".

She nodded her head and looked up at me.

I stared into her intense eyes and muttered, "Promise me that you'll always share everything with me. Everything that you feel or if anyone says you something. Or if you feel hurt by me and my actions. Everything? Always?".

She slowly locked her hands into mine and replied, "I promise".

I hugged her tightly.

After a while she spoke, "Can I have your phone, I need to inform Priyanka about .. us?".

I forwarded my phone to her and asked, "Who's Priyanka?", with a smile.

She took my phone in her hands and replied, "my bestfriend".

"20072010".

"What's this?", she asked

"Password, to my phone", I replied.

She unlocked the phone and asked, "What number is this?".

"There was a girl, long ago in my life. The day I saw her", I replied.

She looked up at me.
"Your girlfriend?", she asked.

"Nah, just a girl, she wasn't in my luck then", I replied.

"You still love her", she asked lowering her gaze down.

I pulled her more closer to me and spoke against her ear, "I have only you in my heart".

She smiled looking at me.

Our proximity was so close that I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to taste her mouth, her lips. I wanted to feel her breathe against mine.
But our relationship is too young now, it needs time for these things, she needs time for these things.

She dialled her friends number.

"It's 10, Aisha, she must be sleeping", I said to her.

But she sat up on the bed and replied, "she sleeps late".

Her friend picked up the call and she started narrating everything to her.

While she was talking with her friend, I shifted my head on her lap. I took her another hand and placed it on my head.

She looked at me and I signalled her to massage me.

She started running her fingers in my hairs and I immediately felt relaxed. I turned against my stomach and slept comfortably on her lap while she kept on massaging me and talking with her friend.