28 ~ Father to a girl

VIVAAN

I knew his words would hurt her. Piyush didn't say that knowingly. He was just teasing her. Still.

I kept holding her until she calmed down in my arms.

I even told Piyush not to talk with her anything about her family. This was a sensitive topic for her.

At evening, it was pre-planned that we would go for sight seeing.
As planned, I,Piyush and Aisha left together on my car.

Aisha and Piyush were back to normal. I thought it would be awkward for them to talk again. But, I was happy that Aisha understood that he said that unknowingly.

We visited Dalai hills, George Everest and she was so excited to visit those places.

She told me that she had never visited these places earlier.

We clicked a lot of photos together.
We even had our dinner outside.

When we returned to home, we were so tired that we directly retired to our rooms.

Aisha was so sleepy that she slept even without changing her clothes.
I was the one to put her into correct posture for sleeping.

~~~

The next day, I had to leave for office.
After having breakfast together, I headed towards my office.

The day was quite a busy one for me.
I was really missing her as I did not get a chance to talk with her properly since yesterday noon.

I got really late while returning back to home.
When I entered inside the house, no one was present, not even Aisha.

I went to my room and found Aisha sleeping on the sofa.
She must be tired of waiting for me.

I picked her up in my arms and she immediately wrapped her hands around my neck.

She opened her eyes slightly and muttered, "when did you come?".

I placed her on the bed and kissed on her forehead, "When you were sleeping".

"Come-on sleep now like a good girl, I'm coming in a few minutes".

She nodded her head slowly and drifted into sleep again.

I changed my clothes and went down to have something as I was hungry.

I stepped inside the kitchen but I saw someone sitting on the chair inside the kitchen.

I immediately turned on the lights and that person stood up from his place.

Piyush-idiot.

"What are you doing in the kitchen?", I could see his phone screen and someone was on call.

He signalled me to keep quiet but I was his big brother.
I snatched the phone from his hand and he was shocked.

He was taking to someone named - love.

I gave him a smirk and he spoke,

"Bhaiya please give me my phone back, please".

"Uhmhm love, who is love?", I asked.

I know about his 'love'. They're getting married in a few months.

"What bhaiya? You're teasing your little brother! Return my phone back to me", he gritted.

I thought of not disturbing him anymore and returned his phone back to him.

"Who talks with his love in kitchen Piyush? Go and talk in your bedroom" .

He started moving out from kitchen but before leaving he teased me,

"Which married man comes to kitchen late at this time instead of enjoying on bed with his wife,Bhaiya? Especially leaving your newly wedded wife alone. Tsk tsk tsk".

I ran behind him to punch him hard but he ran away with double his speed.

I smiled to myself.

I ate my dinner fastly and rushed back to my wife- my newly wedded wife.

I locked the door and shifted inside the blanket with her.

As she felt my touch on her body, she shifted herself in my embrace holding me tightly by my torso.

I placed my hand on her head caressing her slowly.

"Vivaan sir, had your dinner?", she muttered in sleep.

I swear her voice sounded so sexy.

I hummed slowly and replied, "Sleep peacefully Aisha, don't worry about anything".

She nodded her head and slept.

I kept on staring her until I fell asleep.

~~~

Days were passing by-
I was feeling so away with her because of my busy schedule. I used to go early and return back home late.

I couldn't help the situation because Aniket's presence was important in his home as it was his wife's last month pregnancy and now the kid can arrive any time soon. So his work pressure has fallen on me.

One month has passed since our wedding.

She never complains. She understands my job. She understands things. She even stays with my parents and take care of them.

I never felt that strong connection with my parents. I am not so open up with them.

When I was a kid, they never cared about me. I yearned for their presence but they were not there for me.

Because of them I had to leave the most important girl of my life, the girl I loved. But I was happy when they accepted Aisha. I mean, they suddenly changed when dad got a heart attack.

They started to stay more at home. Mom stopped going outside, to her parties. And as they were at home now all the time, they started yearning slowly for my presence, my love.

And I never got to connect with them again. I never tried. I became busy in my own world. My work, my business.

But, I really feel happy when Aisha connects with them. Even they love Aisha. I feel happy.
I don't know whether I'll ever be able to connect with them in my life or not.

During this busy phase of my life the only peaceful things was- every night we used to sleep together, in each other's embrace.

My phone rang. Aniket~

"Hello".

"Bhai, tera bhai baap ban gaya!"
"Bhai, your brother became father".

"Really?", I felt happy and excitement was equally visible in his eyes.

"Will I be joking about this?", he spoke and I laughed.

"When?", I questioned.

"Just five minutes ago, you're the first one I'm informing".

"When can I visit?", I asked.

"As soon as possible".

"Okay bye, am on my way".

"Byeee, am so happy",he muttered in happiness.

"Hey hey! Listen".

"Yes, say na".

"Girl or boy", I forgot to ask the main thing.

"Uhmhm, it's a girl my brother, double the happiness".

"Well, Congratulations my bestfriend".

"Just come soon!".

He disconnected the call.

I dialled Aisha's number and she picked up the call in a go.

"Hello Aisha?".

"Ji".

"Get ready, am coming to pick you up within ten minutes".

"But where are we going?".

"Just get ready, I'll tell you on the way".

"Okay".