18 ~ Reception

AISHA

Today is our reception day. For the last two days, he wasn't allowed to sleep with me as ordered by maa.

His mom behaves nicely with me and she even ordered me to call her "maa".

At time, he would secretly sneak out inside my room to meet and talk with me. He even bought me a new phone yesterday.

I couldn't believe that this cute, loving, romantic man was hidden behind that rough, rude man.
Although he never behaved rude with me but with my other colleagues.

I was getting ready in the salon. I was wearing a heavy golden shade lehnga which was gifted to me by his parents.

With it, I had heavy jewelleries on along with my nuptial chain

After my makeup was done, I was waiting for him to pick me up from here and we would directly head out towards the venue.

He even dropped me here and said that he cannot believe anyone else for me.

Maybe he was still afraid because of that incident which took place before our wedding.

My phone rang and I picked up his call.

"Come outside baby, I'm waiting", he said from the other side.

An attendee there, helped me to step outside.

I stood on the main entrance of the salon and found him standing, leaning against his car.

He kept on staring me for few seconds and then came to escort me.
He forwarded his hand to me and I took it happily.

He opened the door of the backseat for me and I noticed that this time the driver was sitting on the front seat.

He helped me to get inside and after that he sat beside me.

The driver started driving the car.
He took my hands in his and muttered with his intense eyes looking into mine,

"After seeing you, I can confirm that I'm the luckiest husband on this earth".

I laughed listening to him.

We reached the venue. He helped me to step down from the car and bent down to correct my heavy lehnga properly.

He took my hands in his and walked inside along with me.