33 ~Vivaan's a stalker?

AISHA

I closed the WhatsApp and my eyes searched for an app.

First, I thought that, the app must not be present in his phone.

But then, I found it after sliding twice.

I opened the app and few random memes came infront on the feed along with the photos of some female influencers.

"I don't follow them, I wonder how and why it comes on my feed," he whispered.

I laughed mutely. Obviously he wouldn't be following them because half of their bodies were too revealing.

Next, I saw his username.

vs07_

What was that? The post count was zero. There was no dp and especially he wasn't following anyone and no one followed him.

It clearly looked like a fake account.
It hit my mind that maybe he uses this app to stalk somebody.

Obviously, because I had seen my friends stalking people from their fake accounts in Instagram.

I clicked on the search button and suddenly, the phone was snatched from my hand.

Really? What did just happen?

I looked at him and he said,

"It's time to sleep baby and you're busy in my phone".

"Just a second, I was checking something",

I tried to take the phone back in my hands but he kept it under his back and muttered,

"You care more about phone than your husband? Be a good girl, love".

I felt something twitching inside my stomach, as if he was trying to hide something from me. Anger rushed to my ears turning them red.

I turned on the opposite side facing myself away from him.

He held me from behind and muttered,

"Gussa hogayi Jaan?".

[ Are you angry, jaan?]

I stayed silent.

"Baby, speak something".

"Why do you even care? Keep on hiding things from me", I almost yelled on him and stood up from the bed.

I ran outside towards the balcony and felt him coming behind me.

I leaned on the railing of the balcony and tried to hide my anger.

He came inside the balcony and strongly held me from behind.
I tried to push him away but I couldn't, his hold was so tight.

"Sorry baby, I'm so sorry".

"I don't care".

"Aisha, sorry na. Please forgive me love," he placed his chin on my shoulder.

"What were you hiding from me?", I asked him and he turned me towards himself.

He unlocked his phone, held my hand and kept his unlocked phone on my palm.

"Check it, do whatever you want just don't go away from me!".

I turned forward and he hugged me again from behind and placed his jaw on my shoulder.

The app was opened in the same way as I had left.

I clicked on the search list and their was just one name,

aishagupta.02

He stalks my ID. But how, how does he know that it's my user ID. I mean, he can find me from the profile picture but how does he stalk me without following me. My account is private! He should have followed me.