23 ~ Her anger

AISHA

He was sucking my lips and I was enjoying his action. He was making me feel so good and pleasured. I was panting against his body.

I kept my palm on his chest and ran my nails on it when he sucked me roughly.

And suddenly he seperated himself from me and left from there.

The time when I was enjoying our kiss finally, he stood up and left.

My core was feeling hurt along with my heart. I wanted him to stay, I wanted him to kiss me more. I wanted him to take me in his arms and kiss me the entire night but he left me all messed up.

I corrected my night gown and shifted on the other side of the bed. I faced away from his side of bed and covered myself with the blanket.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but after the act he did with me, sleep was far to be seen in my eyes.

I heard the door of the bathroom opening after some six-seven minutes and I pretended to just sleep.

I felt him sneaking inside the blanket and I just remained as I was.

"Aisha".
"Aisha".
"Aisha,baby".
He called my name and I ignored him.

He came closer to me and snaked his hands around my waist.
"Are you sleeping baby?".

I was quiet.

He thought I was asleep and he muttered, "Good night my love" and kissed me on my back.

He slept in the same position while holding me.
It took me good minutes to drift into the sleep.

~~~

I woke up really late today. He wasn't around me.

I took a breathe of relief and got up from the bed.
I freshened up myself fastly and ran downstairs.

Today, I had to visit Aniket sir's house as it was his wife's baby shower ceremony.
I knew that she was pregnant.
When she came to attend the reception, I met her and she was so sweet, so kind.

The major problem was, I had to visit there with Vivaan sir. After the night tragedy, I didn't wanted to face him.

The breakfast had already been prepared. And after seeing the time, I was pretty sure that everyone would have surely ate it and Vivaan sir would have already left for office.

I served myself my breakfast and completed it.

Next, I went inside my room to choose a pretty saree for noon's pooja. Puja Bhabhi, Aniket sir's wife had already messaged me this morning about the theme. It was Indian for the puja, and western for evening.

I picked out a yellow silk saree for the puja but I wasn't able to find anything good for the western.

Vivaan sir had already brought me my things from my grandmother's house when I shifted here plus I had many more new dresses with me but some of them were exposing.

I decided to get ready now. I draped my saree around my body perfectly and paired it along with kundan jewellery set.

By the time I got ready, I heard Vivaan sir's car's horn from the entrance.

He came into our room after five minutes with his bag and carry bag along with him.

I was sitting on the sofa and using my phone trying my best to ignore him.

He came inside and shut the door behind him. He came forward, kept his things aside and sat beside me.

He tried to snake his arms around my waist and hug me but I stood up from there immediately and muttered,