36 ~ Honeymoon?

VIVAAN

I felt as if someone removed a burden from my chest after I confessed my feelings infront of her. I laid my heart open infront of her, for her to read it out loudly. And she read it too well. It was visible in her eyes.

The time she was pushing me away from her, I was struggling for air. I wasn't able to breathe properly. I cannot in my life ever can imagine separating myself from her.

After hearing my confession, she hugged me tightly.

"Do you still want to leave me?", I teased her knowingly and she shook her head into a no.

"You didn't informed me earlier about your real identity. I acted like a foolish just because of you", she muttered against my chest.

"I'm sorry Aisha", I said in a low voice.

"I'm sorry too, I overreacted", she said slowly.

I kissed on her forehead and she muttered, "See, I told you earlier that I married the best man in the world".

I laughed.

Every time, I do something good to her, she throws the same line on me and I just laugh.

"I'm happy, Vivaan", she placed her palm on my heart.

"Dear Aisha, Am more than just happy, Yours Vivaan", I acted and she laughed.

She closed her eyes.

I closed mine.

And we slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

~~~

I felt someone sprinkling water over my body. I opened my eyes slowly only to find out that the lady love of my life was drying her hair with the towel. God, this woman is so out of heaven, so beautiful, so perfect.

I stood up lazily from the bed. She was wearing a simple saree, but her beauty was ten folds in it.

I went closer to her and hugged her from behind.

"Umhm, Mr. Vivaan Sharma, do you wish to miss your office today?", she cupped my cheek with her palm.

I turned her towards me and trapped her body in between my hands.

"Which husband would wish to go to his office baby, after seeing such a hot view of his wife, early morning?", I said and she pushed me away, lightly.

She laughed and said, "Go, Go. I've seen many like you".

I leaned against the wall and asked, "What do you mean? How many husbands do you have?".

"I mean, I've seen many different shades of my only husband", she muttered and smiled while combing her hair.

"I bet he loves his work more than me", she added.

"Aisha, are you challenging me?", I asked with a smirk on my face.

She nodded her head slowly while looking deeply into my eyes.

I swear, I'll make sure that she looks into my eyes with her deep intense brown beautiful eyes while I'll thrust my entire length inside her.

I shifted closer to her, held her waist by my one hand tightly and with the other, I picked up my phone and dialled a number. I put the speaker on and looked into her eyes directly.

"Hello, yes sir. Good morning".

"Amit".

"Yes sir".

"Cancel all my meetings for the next seven days. I'm going on honeymoon with my wife", she looked shocked at my statement. Her mouth hung open.

"But sir, we've a very important meeting on Thursday", she shook her head after hearing this.

"Doesn't matter. Nothing comes in between when I'm with my wife. Make sure of it", her cheeks turned red.

"Okay sir".

"Thank you, Amit".

"No problem sir".

I disconnected the call and threw the phone on the bed. I locked her with both of my hands and asked,

"What do you think now, wifey?".

"You shouldn't have done that. Our company will go in loss".

"Doesn't matter. I'll overcome that loss within one day".

"But, we can't go anywhere", she stated.

"But why Aisha?", I asked her seriously.

"How can we leave maa and papaji alone here Vivaan sir? You know na they remain sick most of the times", I felt irked by her words. I wasn't able to trust my ears.

"There are servants Aisha, for God's sake", I almost yelled and loosened my grip around her.

"Servants are not us. We're their son and daughter-in-law. We're family", she said and it irked me more.

"Aisha please baby, I do not want to talk anything about them now", I left her and walked inside the bathroom.

I tried to calm myself down. I completed my morning business and felt fresh after taking a bath.

I stepped downstairs to have my breakfast. Aisha served me but left from there after serving me.

It felt like I was no more hungry. I left my food as it was served and came back to my room.

I saw Aisha sitting on the bed.

I locked the door behind me and came near to sit beside her.

I held her hands lazily and asked, "Why did you not eat your breakfast?".

"I wasn't hungry", she replied in a straight tone.

"Kya hua Aisha, ab iss baat pe jhagra karogi mujhse?"

"What happened Aisha, Now you will fight with me on this matter?", I asked still holding her hand.

"I'm not fighting with you Vivaan, I just , I don't know what I feel", she stated.

I rested my body against headboard and placed her head on my chest.

"You know na, I don't like talking on this matter. Then why're you forcing me Aisha?", I asked softly.

"I know, I understand. But you also need to understand that they're your parents!", she spoke in a loud voice and separated herself from me.

"They love you so much Vivaan sir. Even maa, maa yearns for your love", she added, trying to make a point.

"You don't know Aisha. You don't know", I muttered slowly.

She pushed her body against mine and kept her head on the same spot.

"Then tell me. Let me know, I want to know, as your wife. I've that right to know about what my husband feels. What does he has in his heart!", she fisted her hand on my tshirt.

I've never shared this piece of my life with anyone. But one or the other way, she is right. She is my wife. She deserves equal share in my everything. My past, my present, my future, every single thing.

And it's not like I'll keep something away from her. I'll lay down the world beneath her feet of she asks me.

I inhaled a deep breathe in and spoke,

"When I was a child, they left me alone like an orphan."~