17 ~ Accept her?

VIVAAN

I held her hands more tightly trying to control her but I was failing miserably.
Mom and dad both were yelling on me.

I was trying to be patient but I cannot be anymore. For her.

"What's done is done! I had already informed you that I love someone else and I'll marry her only, she is the one and I married her,end of discussion," I shouted.

I felt her gaze on me.

"She is the one you got married to. We don't even know her. What's her family background? What's her status?", mom asked in a loud voice.

"Shouldn't matter to you all. Just know that she is my wife. If you both are ready to accept her then well and fine, otherwise I don't care", I stated directly with a straight face.

I turned my face to look at her and she was blinking her eyes fastly in order to stop her tears and looking at me.

"So, you've already decided everything? Then why did you care to inform us?", mom spoke while sitting on the sofa and placing her hand on her forehead.

"Because you're my parents. You need to know," I said.

"We needed to know, before you were getting married. We needed to attend your wedding too Vivaan, you're our son!", mom replied in a soft voice.

"But I can't do anything now. It's done. She is my wife. And I don't want to stretch this matter anymore. I'm not going to stand here the entire day, especially not along with her to hear your yells," I spoke calmly, trying not to shout.

A long silence surrounded us.

Dad nodded his head slowly and answered, "You're our only son. We cannot keep you away from us. Fine, we'll accept her as our daughter-in-law".

"Do the arrangements for her welcome", dad said to mom.

Mom stood up and looked at me. I stepped inside slowly and hugged her. I didn't wanted to, still I hugged her as tears in her eyes were visible. She started crying in my arms.

"I love her, mom," I murmured in her ears.

She nodded her head and seperated us.

She went closer to Aisha and lifted her chin up.

"Welcome to your home, beta".

Aisha smiled slowly and a small smile spread on my lips too.

Mom brought the aarti's plate for her and she did our aarti.
We touched the feet of my parents and took their blessings.

Mom made Aisha to sit on the sofa and I sat beside dad.

"Atleast we can throw a party", dad said.

All of us smiled.

"Sorry beta, we welcomed you with yell and all. So sorry", dad said to Aisha and mom nodded her head.

She was silent, just smiling slightly.

I held her hand silently and gave it a slight squeeze. She looked up at me and I raised my brows.

She shook her head slightly.

We sat there till noon until we had our lunch together.

After lunch, mom called a servant and asked her to show Aisha my room.

Aisha left from there.

I went to my mom and stood beside her.

"Mom", I called her.
She nodded her head.

"You really accepted her na?", I asked slowly.

She paused for a minute and then spoke,

"I know, I and your dad gave you less time in your childhood. Even now, you feel detached from us. We understand that and accept our mistake.

But when you said, that you loved someone, we were happy that you finally found peace with someone. But dad had a doubt in his head that you were lying to us. So he gave you time for one month.

Yes, we felt hurt when you came infront of us suddenly with a girl telling us that she is your wife. We always wanted to have a grand wedding for you. And that dream broke. So, it was normal for us to yell on you.

But we're really happy now, that you're finally married. And also, my daughter-in-law is beautiful too".

I smiled listening to her.

Dad came from behind and said, "We really accept her as our daughter-in-law. But we need to make it official too. That's why there will be a reception function day after tomorrow. Okay?".

I nodded my head.

"Now go, she must be feeling alone",mom muttered.

I gave them a big smile and thanked them.

I felt so happy that they accepted her and didn't question anything about her family.

I ran to my room upstairs, to my wife.

She was sitting on the bed and talking something with 'Rani'- one of our servants.
I stepped inside and said, "leave us alone".

She immediately left us alone in the room. I shut the door behind me and moved towards her. I stepped closer, sat on the bed and wrapped my hands around her.

I pulled her closer and asked, "Happy?".

She felt shy and immediately hid her face on my chest.

I placed a kiss on her temple and caressed her back slowly.

"Aisha, I'm really happy. I don't know about you", I stated.

"I'm happy too", she stepped back and looked into my eyes.

"Aw, my baby is happy too?", I teased her.

"Aap office me toh aise nahi the, abhi kaise hogaye".

"You were not like this in the office, how did you turned like this here?", she asked slowly.

"The right of seeing Vivaan Sharma's true side is only reserved for his wife", I stated staring into her eyes.

She felt shy again and turned behind to face away from me.

I snaked my hands around her waist from behind and said, "Day after tomorrow is our reception. Are you excited?".

She nodded her head slowly.

"My baby- please don't look away from me", I turned her towards me and she was smiling with her gaze lowered down.

"Vivaan sir", she muttered slowly.

"Yes baby", I said against her ear.

"Can I invite my friend and her family?", she asked in a extremely low voice.

"You do not need my permission for these things,love", I answered her question, caressing the back of her hand.

I was breathing against her ear.

We were still.

Extremely close.

"Leave me please", she said in a low voice with heavy breathes.

"Why Aisha?", I murmured against her ear.

"Please, something's..happening.. to me", she replied and I felt my manhood rising against her.

"What's happening,love?", I asked.

"Something... I cannot.. tell you", she murmured.

"Where?", I asked slowly.

"I cannot.. please.. leave me.. Vivaan sir".

When I felt that I will not be able to control myself anymore against her, I seperated myself from her.

Our breathes were heavy. I felt my hardness again.

It would be quite awkward if she would have noticed it, so I immediately moved out from the room leaving her alone to calm my wood.