30 ~ Personal questions

AISHA

I was so happy when he told me what his real plans were for me.

"Doesn't this best man deserves a kiss now?", he smirked.

I was seriously very happy. I wanted to kiss him really right now. And thus, I didn't think twice.

I went forward and gently placed my lips on his. He was shocked because of my action.

I was kissing him lovingly but he held my body tightly and  turned me, placing me under him.

He placed his leg between mine and separated my legs with his legs widening it more. He came in between me and hovered over me.
He started kissing me roughly on my lips and biting my lower lip.

I was feeling sticky down there. I could feel a slight throbbing in my core, between my thighs.

I placed my palm on his chest trying to seperate him from me but he held my wrist tightly, pressing it against the mat, and kept on kissing me roughly.

My breathe was turning heavy. I tried to push him away in order to breathe as I was feeling shortage of oxygen in my lungs.

He removed his mouth for a second only for me to inhale deeply. And another second, he started kissing me again.

He pushed his tongue against my mouth and started devouring my mouth. While kissing, his hands unknowingly went towards my bosoms and he tried to hold it but immediately he returned to his senses and moved his hands away.

He seperated our lips and pushed the loose hair strands aside from my face.

His breathing was heavy and his heartbeat was fast.

He placed his head in the crook of my neck and held my waist tightly, half of his body lying over me.

He muttered in my ear,

"You don't have any idea, how much I try to control myself everytime I come closer to you baby".

I felt goosebumps after listening him.

Butterflies in my stomach.

"Vivaan".

He hummed while playing with my hair.

"Will you keep on controlling yourself.. till I finish my MBA? I mean.. we..".

He laughed softly and said,

"Itna control karwaogi Aisha, mar jaunga mai fir".

[You'll make me control this much, Aisha? I'll die then.]

I blushed.

"Are you ready for that?", he questioned slowly, his voice low, gazes lowered down.

It was a tough question for me. I mean, I know how things go. I know I trust him, I know he loves me, I know he'll never leave me still-

I shook my head slowly.

"I know, that's why I'm controlling myself now. I know you need time", he muttered slowly, his fingers feathering my cheek.

I felt proud. Proud of my husband that in this world were the news of marital rapes has become common, he is making efforts to grow the bond of trust and understanding in between us and is ready to wait for me, till we consummate our marriage.

"Aisha", he called my name.

I slowly hummed.

"Can I ask you something, I mean personal?".

"Anything".

"You'll feel comfortable to share with me na?", he questioned in a low voice.

"You're my husband, ofcourse", I answered, confidently.