27 ~ 'She must be beautiful'

AISHA

I woke up early morning today as his cousin was coming today.
I freshened myself up while he was sleeping and also prepared the breakfast for everyone.

When I returned back to our room, he was still sleeping.

I sat beside him on the edge of the bed. He was sleeping on his stomach and his naked back was visible.

I ran my fingers into his hair and he shifted to my lap slowly.

"Good morning Vivaan sir".

He immediately moved aside from my lap and shouted,

"Aisha, Aishaaa where are you? Some employee of mine is trying to touch your husband".

I widened my eyes after hearing his words. Oh my God, I couldn't stop myself from letting out a soft laugh.

I placed my hand on his head, moved my mouth closer to his ear and murmured,
"Good morning Vivaan, my dearest husband".

He lifted his face a little up to look at me and we both started laughing.
He placed his head again on my lap and I was caressing his hair.

He was lying peacefully on my lap with his closed eyes.

"Get up now, your cousin is coming today".

He looked up at me and said, "oh yeah! I forgot".

I sat up on the bed and stared at me.
"You already took the bath?".

"I even finished preparing the breakfast", I said while getting up from the bed and moving towards the wardrobe to take our clothes for him.

It's Sunday, he's on holiday.

~~

He has gone to the airport to bring his cousin together.
Maa,papaji and I were eagerly waiting for them.

I heard the horn of his car and understood that they've arrived.
Five minutes after, his cousin entered the hall and behind him came Vivaan.

It's so odd to take his name, as in just name.

Piyush - his cousin touched everyone feet and then he came to me.
He bent down infront of me to touch my feet and immediately took a step back,

"What.. what are you doing?".

"Am your younger devar bhabhi. It's my right to take you blessings".

He stepped forward and touched my feet and I muttered, "Stay happy and healthy".

"Bete, bhabhi ka pairr toh chu liya tune, bhai ka kaun chuega".
He teased Piyush.

Piyush moved towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Bhaiyo ko gale lagate hai, bhaiya".

Everyone laughed.

"Bhabhi, I'm really very hungry. Please give me something to eat", he said and I just nodded my head.

"Go and freshen up beta, till then Aisha will serve the breakfast to everyone. We were waiting for you", maa said to him.

He ran inside towards the guest room.

Meanwhile, I served the food on the table.
I was sitting beside Vivaan sir when Piyush came and sat on the chair just opposite to us.

I served the food on his plate and everyone ate happily.

After having breakfast, maa and papaji went to their room for resting.

I was sitting in the hall along with both the brothers who were chatting.
My hand was touching his hand as I was sitting beside him with my both legs folded on the sofa against him.