32 ~ Wedding photographs

AISHA

I woke up from my sleep and he was standing infront of the mirror. He was all ready to leave for the office in his formals.

After seeing his face through the mirror, the memories of last night flushed infront of my eyes.

I felt my blood rushing up to my cheeks as I blushed hard.

The way we moaned each other's names, was making me shy now.

We released beside each other. That was so sensual. I had never felt this feeling ever and I thought, what will happen to me when he'll touch me there.

His eyes fell on me and he turned back.

He came forward and sat on the edge of bed beside me.

"Good morning sunshine", he called me with a nickname that made me smile.

"Good morning", I muttered slowly.

He pushed the hair strands from my face aside and kissed me on my forehead by bending down slightly.

"I'm leaving baby, I will be late at night".

I didn't wanted him to go. To leave me alone.

I don't know why but my eyes turned moist. I wanted him to remain with me, take me in his arms.

Aisha, you're acting childish now.
But I need him.
Please don't leave me, Vivaan.

He caught tears in my eyes and pulled me closer to him.

"Kya hogaya Jaan, subhe subhe ro Rahi ho, maine kuch kiya?".

[What happened jaan? You're crying this early morning? Did I do something?]

He made me sit up and pulled me on his lap.

He wiped my tears off and kissed me on my temple.

"Kya hua bolo, kyu ro rahi meri Aisha? Hn?".

[Tell me what happened? Why is my Aisha crying,hn?]

I held the collar of his jacket and muttered slowly,

"Don't leave me, please".

He smiled and said,

"I'll return back love, I'll try to come back soon.
Office work is also equally important, right? Baby?"

I nodded my head slowly, gulping the lump forming in my throat.

"My Aisha is a good girl na, she understands everything. My little baby", he kissed on my head.

I calmed down slowly as he wiped my tears off.

"Can I leave now, love? I've a meeting, you know na? You too have to connect on it online, forgot?".

Thank God,he reminded me otherwise I had really forgotten about the meeting.

"Come soon", I said and he pecked on my cheek.

"As my wife demands", he smiled.

I got down from his lap and he left after pecking me softly on my lips.

I immediately got freshened up, had my breakfast and got connected online for the meeting.

All throughout the meeting, my eyes were on him. I think that's what the advantage of working in the same company as your husband's. It's a complete show. To see how your husband behaves all tough infront of everyone but when it comes to his wife, he is a child.

I finished my meeting and also completed my work before evening. I emailed him everything and then moved downstairs to have some snacks.

Maa and papaji were sitting in the hall.