12 ~ Saving her

VIVAAN

I called her for the first time yesterday. If I would have wanted, I could have taken it earlier itself from the office records but I wanted to have it with her permission.

Today morning, when I wanted to talk to her, she wasn't responding me.
I wanted to listen her sweet cooing voice but she was quite.

I don't know why but it irked me a little.

I purposely gave her a seat just infront of my cabin so that I could gaze her all the time through my office. She is like my refreshment. When I see her, my mood uplifts.

Casually, she used to leave at evening for her house but today she was sitting till late night her.

I didn't even stopped her. I understand her.
And after she told me that 'her house haunts her' now. I understand that what she must be feeling in living alone there.

I kept on sitting there until she finished her work and started keeping his things back in her bag.

I understood that she was ready to leave now.
I immediately moved inside the washroom to freshen myself and by the time I returned, she was gone.

I thought she left, so I decided to leave behind her.

But to confirm, I asked the guard that she left or not and the guard responded me in positive.

I was driving myself towards my house and was about to reach there but suddenly my phone rang.

I picked up the call. It was of my office's guard.

His voice reflected nervousness.

"Sir... I was trying to call you since ten minutes, but your number said, out of network".

"Yes, say now. Any problem?", I asked slowly.

"Sir actually, Aisha madam, left five minutes after you left from the office".

I felt a slight anger towards him but he slowly muttered, "Sorry sir, I thought she would have left early".

I calmed myself down.

I started driving again towards my home but I was feeling a sudden urge to see her in my mind.
I don't know why.
After, I behaved rudely with her this morning, I wanted to see her and talk with her.

I turned my car immediately towards the way to her home.

I was driving fastly. I wanted to see her as soon as possible.

I saw something from far. Like, someone was shouting, womanly voice.

It was all blurry due to the slight fog.
I drived a little close and my eyes widened after I saw two men dragging a lady towards the other side of the road.

I stopped my car immediately.
Whoever this lady was, she was yelling loudly in pain.

I stepped down from the car immediately after undoing my seatbelt.

I knew these man must be dangerous so I picked the gun from my car in my hands which I keep with myself for the security reason.

Those men stopped pulling her now after they saw me coming towards them.

"Go away", one of them shouted.

"Leave her", I shouted at the top of my voice.

I went more closer to them and what I saw, my eyes wasn't able to believe.

The lady was wearing the same brown kurti and white pants. Her face looked just like her. She was her~

My blood turned hot and rushed to my eyes.
One of them was wrapping his hands around her bosoms.

"Save mee, please please", she shouted from there.

My heart ached after seeing her in this condition.

"Leave her, or be ready to die", I shouted.

"Go away whoever you're, this lady belongs to us now".

I took my tricked steps towards that man and immediately pointed the gun on his head.

He looked at me with shock.

I wrapped my other hand around his neck tightly. He wasn't able to breathe.

I looked into the eyes of another one who was holding her and shouted, "leave her immediately if you want to save him".

He gulped down and looked at me.
The first one who was under my hold signalled him to leave her.

He slowly left her and she stood up immediately from her place.
She ran towards me and his behind my back.

The second one instantly ran away from there into the dark and dense forest on the other side of the road leaving the first one behind.

I looked towards the second one and said, "Tsk, Tsk, Tsk your partner left you to die".

He started pleading me to leave him alive but I was in no mood to leave him like that after seeing Aisha's condition.

"Please don't kill him, it's a sin to kill someone", Aisha muttered from behind me in her still nervous voice.

"Please sir, please", the man pleaded.

I hit in his head very hardly with the gun and he immediately fainted then and there on the road.

I turned back to see her and as soon as I turned she hugged me tightly.

She started crying loudly and muttered, "thank you sir, thank you, I thought they will... Thank you".

I took a deep breathe in and seperated ourselves. I wiped her tears off gently and held her wrist. I took her towards the car and opened the door of passenger's seat for her.

But she stood still.

"Get in Aisha, right now", I  ordered with a loud voice.

She looked at me with her pleading eyes.
I stepped closer to her and touched her cheeks gently with my hands. I cupped her cheeks slowly and placed my lips on her forehead.

She closed her eyes in response.

"Mai bohot jyada dar gayi thi sir, bohot".

"I was so scared sir, so much", she muttered slowly.
I lowered my gaze to look at her.

Her dress was all dirty as she was being dragged on this road.

Her kurti was torn. As my eyes fell on her cleavage which was clearly visible till deep inside, she felt timid and closed her eyes.

I cupped her cheeks again and kiss on her temple. She started sobbing silently.

I opened my jacket and made her to wear it.
I closed the buttons of the jacket and she was covered safely now.

I opened the door of back seat for her and helped her to get in.

I started driving the car while looking at her through the rear view mirror.

Many thoughts started passing my mind.
What if  the guard hadn't informed me? What if my urge to meet her hadn't brought me here?
What if those goons would have succeeded in doing that to her?
What if she would have gone away from me again?

I wasn't able to think anymore now. I just wanted her to be with me always. I needed to take an impulsive decision for her.

We passed by her home and she questioned, "Sir my home, we passed my home behind".

I inhaled deeply and replied, "We're going somewhere else".

"Where sir? It's night", she asked.

I stopped my car infront of a temple. I got out from the car and opened the backseat's door.

I held her hand and helped her to climb down.

"Temple?", she asked in confusion.

I nodded my head slowly and stated, "We are getting married"~