Chapter 28

Khushi got up early to see Arnav still sleeping because of the effect of medicines.

Her hand had gone numb as Arnav had held her hand tightly throughout the night and she freed herself from his hold to go and take a bath and freshen up.

yes, she stayed back because Arnav had lost consciousness yesterday and he needed someone to comfort him but that being said she could not forgive and forget the things Anjali had told till now and how the family members and Arnav had hurt her immensely. With that, she concluded that she was going to stay for the night and leave this mansion first thing in the morning without informing anyone.

She came out and packed her remaining things silently which she had left behind yesterday in a hurry, then she took her books and went to the poolside and started studying while keeping an eye on Arnav.

After almost 2 hours around 8:30 am, she saw Arnav getting up, she kept her books aside and went in removed his saline and held him by his waist, and led him to the bathroom. She asked Arnav to keep the washroom door unlocked and she would stay outside if he needed any help. Arnav just followed her instructions to the T and went inside to freshen up. She called HP and asked him to prepare a light breakfast for Arnav as he was sick and refrained from going to the Kitchen.

After a few minutes, Arnav came out who looked still weak and she again helped him to the bed.

"I have asked HP to get your breakfast to your room, please wait till then," said Khushi

Arnav just looked at Khushi and nodded his head.

In another 10 minutes, HP came with breakfast and placed it in the room.

"HP ji, is Lavanya awake?" asked Khushi

"No, Khushi Bhabhi. Madam is not awake yet" - HP answered

"Okay, please make sure once she is up to serve her breakfast in her room" - Khushi asked

"Okay Khushi Bhabhi" and HP left the room

After breakfast, Arnav chose to ask - "What time did Lavanya come?"

"Yesterday night, after you fell unconscious. I have asked her to stay in the guest room and she will be here for 2 days and you guys can decide the rest" - Khushi answered to keep her answer to the point as much as possible.

"Khushi, I asked her to come here beca...." before Arnav could finish..

"I don't want to know why you asked her to come, it's your house and your wish and your friend. Please don't explain anything to me" - answered Khushi not wanting to have any conversation

"Khushi, I asked Lavanya to come here so that you can talk to her as she is your friend and your relationship with Payal is not on good terms these days "- Answered Arnav

"Thank you for your concern, but I can manage by myself. Your anger and actions have already broken so many relations in the past and now I don't want to depend on any person or relation for that matter" - said Khushi as a matter of fact

"I have asked NK and HP to give you food and medicines on time and Lavanya might want to talk to you in some time. The rest is up to you. I have my classes so I will leave now and return in the evening. Take care "- Khushi said and left the room to which Arnav had managed to just nod his head.

Khushi met NK in his room

"NK please make sure you keep an eye on Arnav and his food. Sometimes he tends to think he is a superman but he is not. If there is anything serious please call me, I will be back instantly" - said, Khushi and left for her classes not wanting to waste her time or money on people who changed their colors as per their needs. She had kept both HP and NK in sync when it came to Arnav's food and medicines and she was sure his mama ji also might check on him from time to time and Lavanya would do the rest if needed. She refrained from giving overboard taking care of him when he had brought so much misery into her life some knowingly and some unknowingly.

After some time Lavanya knocked on the door and entered Arnav's room seeing him resting in a sitting position on his bed.

How are you now ASR ?- Lavanya asked

"I am fine, Lavanya. Sorry I was the one who asked to come here and I was not even present or talk to you yesterday" - Arnav spoke in guilt

"It's okay, ASR. Khushi asked HP to make arrangements and I was taken care of, so don't worry. She also told me what happened yesterday and how your sister accused you and Khushi, so you might not be in a great condition to talk or welcome me for that matter" - Lavanya said plainly

Arnav just gave a nod and sat silently not knowing what to speak.

"I spoke to Khushi yesterday, all I can say is she is brutally hurt by everyone and mostly you, and she has no hope in your relationship anymore. I can see the personality shift in her in just 6 months. She is formal, speaks on point, and mainly she seems she has become very hollow from within. This is something that's not good ASR" - Lavanya said trying to speak facts to her friend who should know the plain truth without sugarcoating anything.

"I know Lavanya, I have changed her completely because of my behavior, mistrust, and mainly my accusatory words that she has become someone who she is not. I am willing to change anything and myself, tell me what should I do to make her not leave me" - Arnav asked Lavanya

"It's not about you ASR, it's her she does not want to be with you. Just because you are claiming that you will change and possibly control your anger doesn't mean she has to bend backward and agree to it, right?"

"I also know that you might have promised these many times and failed miserably, so she has already given up on you! Otherwise, Khushi is not someone who would give up easily. Am I right?"
questioned Lavanya to which Arnav just nodded his head.

"Can you live with Khushi if she hates you to the extent that she had loved you? Can you deal with that for a lifetime? Living with her? "questioned Lavanya

Arnav was shocked - "No, she can't hate me. She loves me. She hasn't vocalized it but I know".

"Good for you, ASR at least that you know this. But if you just think about your needs and your wishes and force her to stay with you. She will start hating you for making her helpless again and again and slowly that will turn into disgust and then it is as good as you guys just living together but are already separated emotionally, physically, and physiologically. So let her decide what she wants and let her go if she wants time or be away from you or separation but don't force her this time, respect her choices. Because she might want to give it a chance after some time but if you force her now, you are going to permanently lose her forever. Rest is up to you, ASR "

With that Lavanya walks out of his room leaving him in thoughts.