CHAPTER 3

Arnav went back home after completely getting exhausted after working continuously as he had continuous back to back meetings and had to handle the board meeting and also not to forget the interview of the new lead designer and came inside to find Khushi in the poolside reading some book. He was surprised because he had never seen Khushi reading anything he had only seen her chit-chatting, making jalebis and making jokes and enjoying herelf....

He got fresh and came and sat beside her when he felt her stiffen by his presence...

ASR(softly): How was your day Khushi??

Khushi(sighs): Good!!

ASR(softly): We have organized a year-end party to all our employees and their families and staff including our new employees...I have asked Akash also to join with Payal and Di and Nani will also be there...I think even you should come as my wife!!

Khushi(softly): Ok...I will come....

HP came and called Arnav for dinner.....when he was leaving he called Hp..

ASR(confused): Hp where is Khushi's food??

HP looked at Khushi who signaled him shaking her head...

HP:woh!! Arnav bhaiyya...Khushi bhabhi had food before you came...so I didn't get...

ASR(still confused): okay....

Arnav turned towards Khushi...cupping her cheeks....

ASR(softly):Khushi...are you sure you had food??

Khushi removed his hands from her face....

Khushi:(softly)I did.....please don't show concern for me as I am not used to it ....

She goes into washroom leaving Broken Arnav behind..who went downstairs to have dinner with his family.....

Khushi came out and called a number....

ON CALL

Khushi: Hello...Karan...I need help from you....

Karan:......................................................................

Khushi: Ok I will meet you there tomorrow!!

She ends the call sighing deeply.......

DINING HALL

Anjali gets the call from a number but she disconnects it feeling scared looking at all of them....

NK notices it but doesn't tell anything...Nk had been noticing everyone from many days all are concerned about only Anjali di but his friend Khushi Ji no one even calls her breakfast or for dinner...he just hoped his cousin Nannav would take care of her well....in her difficult days at home...only if he knew how wrong he was!!

Soon everyone finished dinner and Arnav went to his di's room to spend time with her....after all she was the princess of the house..

When he came back she was already asleep...so he took his side after kissing her forehead!!!

Khushi opened her eyes when she took his side...

Khushi(thinking): How I wish your kiss should have taken all the pain you have inflicted on me Arnav ji...but it doesn't!!

She wiped her tears using her hands and closed her eyes....

NEXT DAY

Arnav thought to initiate conversation asking for the tie,or handkerchief or wallet but Khushi only gave answers in monosyllables making him feel guiltier than before feeling disappointed he leaves to his office!!

Around 11.00 A.M Khushi left holding her purse outside RM. She didn't bother to tell anyone as no one bothered for her!!

Khushi went inside one of the restaurants to see one handsome guy sitting alone on the table.......

Karan(happily): Khushi.................

He comes and side hugs her....she too smiles a little...

Karan:(surprised)Look at you ...you are married and all and you didn't even invite me?? By the way who is the lucky guy??

Khushi:Leave all that....Can you tell me what procedures I have to follow...

Karan felt little odd as ever smiling Khushi was so silent and speaking in words!!

Karan: Since you are a graduate you need to write GMAT OR GRE ....you can also write CAT but since you want to study at foreign university you can only enter through GMAT OR GRE.....

Khushi: Oh...okay..but when are the exams??

Karan: In 5 months.....But there is one problem!!

 khushi :(confused)What problem??

Karan: You have to pass the language tests in English in order to get to any University outside the country...

Khushi:Oh..!!

Karan(smiling):But don't worry there are many coaching centers to help you with that...You can join any one of those...Since you have studied in Hindi medium I suggest you to go for tuition Khushi....

Khushi(thinking):Okay...Can you find out any good coaching center for me?? Please??

Karan(smiling):Of course...I will find out and will also ask few of my friends about it...and let you know by tomorrow!!!

Khushi:Okay....

Karan:(smiling) Finally you will do your Masters in one of the top university!!

Before she could continue she heard a voice from behind calling her name...making her shocked !!!

Voice: Khushi Ji........