CHAPTER 12

As ASR asked Aman sent the HR to his cabin around 11.15 A.M who came inside after getting permission from ASR

ASR(Sarcastically):I didn't know that we have different policies for arrival time for HR and employees and I am not sure if I am aware of that new policy that is being changed in my company Miss Riya..

Riya:(stammers)I am sorry ...ASR because of traffic...

ASR:(sternly)Don't give me those bullshit reasons Riya and it's not the first time you are coming this late in past month...whatever it is get it sorted by the end of this week and I want you to be here at 9.00 a.m like any other employees is that clear?or else it will be better if you start looking for other jobs without any recommendation letter or call from me if you continue to behave so in my company...

Riya(scared):I am sorry ASR...

ASR:I also got to know the interns have complained about being harassed by our designer right??What are you going to do about it?

Riya:ASR the designer is ...

ASR:(sternly)I know who the designer is and I don't care...what you will be doing next is draft a letter from AR to Miss Sheetal saying that there are some complaints about her treatment and behaviour with her co-workers which might lead to a complaint against her of harassment in future and warn her from AR end to stop these or the AR will have to take both Legal and Official actions on behalf of complainants as such behaviour will not be tolerated in AR anytime...and can fire her without any prior notice if she is found guilty as it is written in the terms and conditions of AR agreement..

Riya:Okay ASR....

ASR:And this should be the last time that i am doing your work which should be your job to do it for which you are paid..next time if i ever find you sluggish in your work or being incompetent then I will be drafting a termination letter for you is that clear?

Riya(gulping):Okay ASR....Won't happen again sorry...

ASR(sternly):Leave now....

Riya wiped the sweat off her forehead and she felt she came out of a Lion's den alive...

Around 3.30 p.m Aman came in to ASR'S cabin

Aman:ASR there is a problem. Akash Sir was supposed to handle the meeting with our old client Avasthi but his secretary informed now that Akash sir won't be able to make it and was asking what to do about it?

ASR(shocked):What??where the hell is Akash?Is he not in the office yet?

Aman:No sir..

ASR:(angrily):Damn it...did you call him?

Aman:Yes ASR his phone is not reachable....

ASR:What time is the meeting and where?

Aman:4.30p.m and in their office...

ASR(sighs):Reschedule it to 5.30 p.m and tell them i will be attending the meeting instead of Akash and ask Sneha(Akash's PA) to send me those files that is needed and also the person who is working on it...he will have to brief me on my way to meeting and will have to attend the meeting in case i need information about it...i don't want to look like a fool in front of them ...I will attend the reception quickly and will go attend the meeting with Akash's assistant...

Aman:Okay ASR will do that....

Aman leaves the cabin....

7.30 P.M