CHAPTER 15

Arnav came around 7 pm completely tired from his office work and entered his room to see Khushi listening to some video on her phone using headphones completely oblivious of the surroundings and did not care to smile or greet him seeing him entering the room! So he went to the washroom to take a bath and get fresh thinking to initiate conversation after dinner with Khushi hoping that she would respond at least today.

As soon as he came out HP came and called him for dinner and Khushi when asked said to Arnav that she will have dinner later as she is doing some work now . Even though confused Arnav let it go for now!

Dinner was a silent affair with each and everyone with their own thoughts running in their mind and Anjali the princess of the house did not grace the dining table with her presence and asked the food to be served to her room!

After dinner Arnav thought about Mamaji's words and thought about speaking to Anjali about the situation and try to make her understand that whatever she is doing is not only bad for her, it is not good for her baby either!

Gathering courage he went to his di' room to see Nani feeding her whereas Anjali was not ready to have food and Nani was cajoling her to have food like how a mother feeds her baby!

Both Anjali and Nani looked at him as soon as he entered

ASR: Di whatever you are doing is not right. Without having food and staying inside these four walls inside the house is not good for your baby either, its time for you to forget the past and move on and you have a long life ahead and a beautiful future for your baby!

Anjali starts crying listening to this making both Nani and Arnav worried

Anjali(crying) :How can I forget Shyam ji chote? There is some confusion chote he cannot do all that which Khushi ji told and you heard na what Shyam ji told he did not do any of those that Khushi ji said...I will listen to everything that you say chote but please get my Shyam ji back chote I want my Rajkumari's papa with me please chote......

ASR( sighs): That's not going to happen di because he is not only a cheat but a womanizer who has cheated not only you but also Khushi's family!

Anjali( crying): NO.......NO........NO......Khushi ji is lying I don't trust her whatever she is saying is a lie and you all are fools to believe her and now you chote you also got fooled by her and you are going against me for her and my husband..I should have not trusted her in the first place!

ASR(roars) :That's enough!!!!!not even a word more about Khushi!

Hearing his shout NK,Mami,Mama ji and Akash and Payal even Khushi came near Anjali's room door as they thought there was something serious! But Khushi made sure she did not come in direct view of Anjali as she didn't want any more drama because of her mere presence!

Everyone was shocked seeing Arnav shouting at Anjali for the first time especially Anjali who never expected this from Arnav especially in this condition.She thought she could cry and throw tantrums and achieve whatever she wants. This has been going on for years and she didn't want it to end at all. This was totally against her plan. So she did what she knew to get whatever she wanted by using emotional blackmail as her weapon to have her Shyam ji .... So she cried continuously hoping to melt her brother.....

Mami and Payal went in to console her who was behaving hysterically and Nani came out and pulled Arnav with her

Nani: Chote what is this??can't you see Anjali bitiya's condition and what was the need for you to tell all these you know she is weak and this condition is making it worse!!

Anjali kept shouting from behind...

Anjali( shouting): You are not my brother anymore, you are also dancing to your wife's tunes and fooling people who is only fooling you and men around her!

This ticked Arnav's temper and he went inside the room with anger!

Mamaji stood outside shaking his head seeing the hopeless situation of Anjali and as usual Akash tried to calm his Bhai but when has ASR listened to anyone especially in anger??!

Khushi was shocked by something like this from Anjali's mouth but this was not something new to her when there are people who are ready to listen and do whatever the daughter of the house asks probably anyone would act this way thought Khushi!

NK placed a hand on Khushi's shoulders as a gesture of comforting her. She just gave a small smile to him because this was not something new to her, only the person who kept saying these changes thought Khushi!

ASR( roars): Are you mad or what di??? Here we are so worried about you and your baby and you are hell bent on wanting that filth back in your life who could not only harm you but also your baby ! and your brother just escaped from the kidnappers and came back home and you never bothered to ask anything about me or how did I even survive there! Did you?? And what did Khushi do to you? Her only mistake is hiding the fact what kind of disgusting man Shyam was from you and you say these words to her!! Seriously what is in your head these days?? You don't even trust your brother anymore who would do anything for you right?Then listen to me that Shyam is not entering this house again ever and I won't change my decision for anyone ! I hope that is clear !!!

And walks out of the room with total awestruck  family members behind him after his answer to his darling di!