CHAPTER 2

Arnav got up around 7.30 a.m to see Khushi's side empty thought she might be downstairs and rushed inside the washroom to get ready as he had to attend the board meeting and explain the reason for his absence for so many days...

After some time he came down all ready to go to the office to find only his di, Nani, Payal, Akash having breakfast but Khushi was nowhere to be seen..he thought to ask Payal but seeing his di at the table he refrained himself and thought to ask Payal later...

After Breakfast Arnav took Anjali to her room and gave her tablets and made her lie on the bed as she was very weak after yesterday's incident...

He came out and went to the kitchen to ask Payal about Khushi...

ASR: Payal..where is Khushi??

Payal(confused): I don't know Arnav Ji...I thought she is in the room... I haven't seen her in the morning...

ASR: Ok

Arnav felt scared thinking that she might have left him and gone to Gupta house...so he called her but to his bad luck the call went unanswered..after continuous calling her she got a message from her number...

The message read: I am in the temple..will be back in some time!!

Arnav knew she was hurt and so was distancing herself from everyone how he wished to go back and correct the all incorrect things he had done...but he thought he should give her some time to be alone than forcing her to do something against her will!!

With that, he went to AR hoping Khushi would be back before he returns from office!!

Arnav came back from his office around 8.p.m to find Khushi sitting in the poolside and writing something in her diary he hasn't even heard any word or her voice from her yesterday he thought he should speak to her tonight and apologize for his behavior last night!!

He got fresh and came out when HP came and was placing food tray for Khushi....seeing that Khushi told..

Khushi(softly): Hp..ji...I have had chaat while coming back from the temple I am full please take this back...

HP(smiles): Okay bhabi....Arnav bhaiya.Nani is calling you for dinner downstairs...

Arnav just nods his head and sees Khushi in the poolside looking at the stars not even making any sound to mark her presence..

He sighs looking at her sadly and goes downstairs thinking about ways to apologize to her!!

He came back from downstairs to see Khushi still standing near the poolside...he called her softly from behind..

ASR(softly): Khushi.....

Khushi turns to look at him ....without saying anything...

He holds her hand and takes her inside the room and makes her sit on the bed and sits next to her taking her hand in his...

ASR(softly):I am sorry Khushi...I didn't mean all that what I said yesterday..it's just that seeing di like that I was disturbed I didn't know what I was saying...I didn't mean any of those..I am really sorry...

But Arnav could see no emotions in her eyes she was just blank like a plain paper...he could not make out what was running in her mind leaving him completely confused seeing her eyes devoid of emotions!!

Khushi(softly):Okay...

With that, she frees herself from his hold and goes and lies on the bed taking her side making Arnav feel more guiltier than before!!!

NEXT MORNING

AR

10.00A.M

Arnav had to take the interview for the designers as there were two vacant positions in the company but his mind was somewhere else thinking about Khushi about how to make her talk or apologize for her she was behaving as if she had shut all her doors for communication and living in her only world.

He was brought out of his thoughts when a voice surprised him!!!

Voice(surprised): ASR!!

ASR(surprised): Sheetal!!

They come forward and hug each other formally..while Sheetal was happy seeing Arnav in front of her whereas for Arnav it didn't matter!!

ASR(confused): How come you are here??

Sheetal:(smiles)I knew it was your company I had applied for the post of the designer here so thought to surprise you...

ASR: Oh...okay....But remember you will only get the job if you deserve...

Sheetal: Common ASR at least I know that..being your ex-girlfriend....(she smiles)

However, Arnav did not like her mentioning about the past so just kept quiet.

Soon Arnav asked a few questions and asked her to wait for 2 days within which she will receive the offer letter if she gets selected...To which Sheetal agreed happily and left from AR.