CHAPTER 5

Khushi came inside the hotel hall where the party was held royally ignoring Arnav and his family members which irked Arnav to the core...she kept herself in conversation with NK and the people he met in the party she didn't want to go near her husband's family and irk them more as they were busy pampering their daughter and her unborn baby!!

Arnav excused himself from his family members and met few other people thinking that his wife would come to him in some time smiling brightly but was disappointed seeing her all smiling with NK and his people. Now it was time for dance for the couples...in anger Arnav took Sheetal to the floor when she asked him for a dance and Akash took his di for a dance leaving Payal alone...feeling bit sad as her husband didn't think about her other than di..

Khushi looked at Arnav who was dancing with some lady who kept herself sticked to Arnav from the beginning till end of the party...Somewhere she knew why he was dancing with that girl as he was jealous seeing her with NK. If it was some other day she would have felt happy thinking her Arnav ji was jealous seeing her with NK but now she cared less...as it didn't matter to her anymore...soon NK came and asked for dance which she readily agreed...

Soft music was playing and the couples stood moving with the music...Arnav was throwing draggers at NK and Khushi who were laughing talking about something totally unaware of his burning gaze at them...

Soon it was time to exchange partners as NK was near to him Sheetal came in to NK's arms and Khushi came in to Arnav's...

Khushi avoided any eye contact with him...but she was forced to look at him when she forcefully pulled her towards him leaving her confused..

Khushi(confused):What are you doing??

ASR(glaring):Why you were enjoying with NK some time before??

Khushi(angrily):That's not your concern!!

ASR(angrily):Of course It is...You are my wife!!

Khushi(sighs):By just tying mangalsutra on my neck you don't become my husband MR RAIZADA...!!

Before he could answer to her again the partners got switched leaving Arnav in frustrated state.

Soon the party ended and all had finished dinner but Arnav was boling in anger as Khushi had ignore him throughout the event and didn't even come near him nor his family...making him even feel more agitated..

Khushi came outside with NK to leave to see Arnav leaning to his car seeing them coming toward them...

ASR(sternly):NK you take others home...I'll take Khushi back home...

Khushi(confused):But...

ASR(gritting his teeth):Get in the car now!!

Not wanting to create any scene in front of NK ...Khushi without any choice went and sat inside the car...

Soon Arnav took the wheel...and drove towards RM....

While coming back there was complete silence in the car with one lost in thoughts other one fuming in anger!!

Soon they reached RM when Khushi got down and proceeded toward their room...soon Arnav barged inside the room after parking the car...

ASR(shouting):How dare you Khushi??

Khushi just looked at him and went towards her wardrobe to take out her clothes...fueling his anger more...

He took steps near her and threw the clothes from her hand and pulled her to himself by forcefully holding her arms...making her wince in pain!!

ASR(shouting): Answer me dammit!!

Khushi:There is nothing to answer!!

ASR(shouting):You didn't even come and speak to me or my family...and busy dancing with NK....!!

Khushi looked at him angrily for such remark.....and forcefully freed herself from his hold and picked up her clothes to proceed towards her bathroom when his next words made her halt her steps...

Arnav couldn't see her ignoring him without answering so he knew the best way to answer her that is by insulting her!!

ASR(smirks):Oh..I know now...you might have never thought you will get to wear such expensive clothes and jewels right and the tag of being MRS RAIZADA and now being that you are royally ignoring me and my family as you have already got which you never thought in your dreams!!

Khushi dropped her clothes on the floor in shock listening to his words and turned to look at him in tears...seeing that Arnav knew he had hurt her again...she came near him...

ASR(guilty):Khu....

Before he could even finish calling her name he felt pain on his cheek as Khushi had slapped him hard on his face!!

ASR(shocked):Khushi!!

Khushi(angrily and shouting):Don't even take my name MR RAIZADA....don't you even dare!!What did you say that these things gold and dress gives me happiness....do hell with you and your dresses and jewels!!I don't need any one of those...I expected a little bit of care and love for me...but i guess I was wrong to expect something like devil from you....!!

ASR(guilty):Khushi...I didn't mean..in anger....

Khushi(shouting):Yes MR Raizada....in anger...in anger you released my footage to media making it the big masala topic in lucknow allowing me to get humiliated in public...because of your anger my sisters marriage broke...because of your anger you insulted me and my status every now and then because of your anger you married me for 6 months without even asking me any explanation from me and tortured me for whole 5 months and in your so famous anger you did not even pay heed to my plead and left me to your foreign trip...and even in your anger you told I am the biggest mistake of my life and your di would be happy if I had not entered your life right??what else is left tell me and finish it of all today itself...

ASR(guilty):Khushi...I didn't mean....

Khushi(in tears):No please.....I have heard enough....why do you hate me so much??just because I LOVE YOU...you keep saying all these right??am i not human being ??don't I get hurt??

ASR(guilty):Khushi...I am sorry!!I...

Khushi(wiping her tears):No...everything will be over in 1 month...there is no need for your sorry or anything else...

ASR(shocked):Khushi what are you saying??

Khushi:I am saying whatever you heard...in 1 month the contract period ends and you will ne free from your biggest mistake from your life and your di would also be happy with her baby without my presence in your house!!!

With that Khushi went to washroom and closed the bathroom door with a bang!!

Whereas Arnav sat on his knees in helpless ness....knowing this time he had lost Khushi forever as he had never seen Khushi speak with so much conviction about anything!!