CHAPTER 4

FROM NOW NK WILL CALL KHUSHI AS KHUSHI AND KHUSHI WILL CALL NK AS NK....WITHOUT JI'S

Khushi turned to look at NK who was looking at her in confusion!!

Khushi(surprised):Nk..!!!

NK: Khushi what are you doing here??

Khushi: Actually this is Karan my senior also my best friend...I came to meet him...

NK(smiles):Nice to meet you Karan...

NK shakes hands with him!!!

Khushi:And Karan this is Nanda kishore my husband's cousin brother...

Karan(smiles ):Same here Man!!!Ok Khushi I have to go ..as there is some urgent work!!

Khushi:Ok..bye...

Karan leaves.....

NK(confused):What is happening Khushi ji??I heard you were speaking about some foreign country study and all??

Khushi:(sighs)I want to do masters in business management...

NK(smiles):That's great Khushi ji...have you informed Nannav??

Khushi(sadly):Please Nanhe ji...I don't want you to tell about this to anyone please....

NK(confused):Is everything fine between you and Nannav??

Khushi: Everything is fine Nanhe ji ...I just need a break from all...thats all...

NK(worried):Khushi ji you can tell me I am a friend of yours...You are making me worried...!!

Khushi(smiles):Some things are meant to be this way Nanhe ji..I just realised it late that's all...i hope you don't tell this to anyone...I can expect this much from you right??

NK(sighs):Ok...I wont...but if you need any help..you will not hesitate to ask me ok??

Khushi(smiles):Okay....

NK(smiles):Let's leave Khushi ji...I had come to meet one of my friend so I found you here...

Khushi: Okay....

Khushi and NK comes out of the restaurant to see Anjali and Shyam hugging each other and talking to each other with smile as they have not met each other from few days....

Khushi and NK looked at them shocked not expecting them to see like this...

NK(shocked):Di!!How can she do this Khushi ji...meeting that creep behind every ones back!!

Khushi: Lets go Nanhe ji...

NK(angrily):No Khushi ji...I will go and speak to di now!!

Khushi: Nanhe ji...there is no point if you go and speak to her now...or I suggest you to not tell anyone about it either...especially Arnav ji...

NK(confused):What are you saying Khushi ji??

Khushi:(sadly)Some things will get to know on their own than telling it and Arnav ji will never listen to anything that is concerned about his sister...who else an know better than me!!As a friend I can suggest you to keep quit on this issue nothing else...