NOTE FOR MY READERS

Hello everyone..I hope all are fine and safe because of the present situation all over the world.

I wanted to share some of my thoughts and feelings about  myself and also about the story which is ongoing of our favorite couple Arshi. I found them ideal couple when I watched the show but now sometimes when I look back at some instance where Khushi was treated like the way in the show I feel somehow she did not deserve it and marriage and relationship is not about making the other one smile and laugh with your jokes but to live a life together with mutual respect,admiration to one another and help each other in each others progress in any field including to be a better human being.One can have two different views on every issue but also should respect each others space,feelings and not to take your partner for granted which I feel that kind of emotion  lacked in the show.If every time your partner says sorry after putting you through a lot of things and repeats it again and again I feel its not healthy for a relationship in the long run,so i want ASR and Khushi to be those mature individuals first who have created a wall around themselves with their own traits,past to come out of it and seek answers for it and then think about their relationship.Sometimes one needs time and space of their own to think how much the other person is important to him...i want to give that time for those characters and see how the relationship works.Having said that I have never liked or will never will love the couple as much as i adore them.They are the best!!!!!

I am in USA at present pursuing my Masters (1st semester)got done with my exams today and I am really thankful to all my silent readers and also who comment for every chapter expressing their views!!It really makes me feel happy...and encourages me to write more!!I may not be able to reply to all your comments but I surely do read it without fail.Thanks a lot!!I went missing because of my exams and it just got done today so I will be able to update at least twice a week from tomorrow.Apologies for the delay and thank you for all your support!!

Everyone take care and Stay Safe!!!