CHAPTER 9

Khushi: There is no need for u to be guilty u did whatever u thought was right but now I am not in a situation to forget and take things on my own so let time heal everything....and for the first time I am asking u to not force me for anything ..plss....

ASR(in tears):But plss Khushi I LOVE U...I can't live without u.....

Khushi(chuckles):Love??u love me MR RAIZADA??Me?? the gold digger??the biggest mistake of ur life??

Arnav gulped when she said those words which he had hurled at her again and again in anger....

Khushi(sighs):Look Arnav ji....I was born in a middle class family and I have no regrets about it...at least we were not dependent on anybody else for living...and when my parents died in accident my aunt took me and and I had compromised with my life then sacrificing all my wishes and dreams knowing that I should be forever grateful to them knowing that they took care of me so many years even after being orphan...I din want to demand them for anything so I took everything or anything they gave me ,sometimes i felt that they loved Payal jiji more...and then shrugged it off thinking that it was natural when she was their biological daughter but I had no option to love them unconditionally as I din have anyone else to love....I did the same...but somewhere I felt that I wish I had someone of my own who would be only mine...not because I was adopted or related but cared for me as a person I am...being an orphan at a very young age I watched movies where my dream guywould shower me with love and keep me with him so that we live happily ever after....and that is why I FELL IN LOVE WITH U!!!

Arnav looked at her surprised seeing Khushi explaining her past and her feelings for the first time...

Khushi: First I liked the way u cared for di how u could change from ASR to Arnav for ur di....I always thought u had a big heart and u could do anything for the people you love....I din know when ur presence or the care that u showed me I saw a glimpse of a different Arnav in ASR....I thought this Arnav would be only reserved for me and Anjali ji that means that I am also an important person for u in ur life...I started thinking that u would also love me like ur di...in case u realise ur love for me....what I din know was not only the Arnav side was reserved for me but the beast ASR was exclusively only for me not for anyone for that

matter!!!

ASR(guilty):Khushi....

Khushi(softly):Let me finish Arnav ji.....when u heard Shyam saying that he loved me... and me saying to leave ur sister it was quite natural for u to react that way...I don't blame u for that....u went and asked ur jijaji and he told u his version of story and u believed it and u made no effort to know my version or u din feel the need of it as u had already come tothe conclusion I am nothing but a gold digger!!!Then without saying the reason U forcefully married me staking jiji's wedding with jiju....but let me ask u 1 thing arnav ji??what were uthinking when u married me and got me to the same house where the person with whom u thought I was having an affair was also staying!!

ASR(softly):I thought Shyam wouldn't dare to come near u once we are married!!

Khushi(laughs):Are u joking??when he can put an eye on his to be relative's sister and get engaged to her staying here in Delhi itself what made u think he will stop now!!!