CHAPTER 7

1.00p.m
Khushi went back home after having some normal meals from hotel she din wish to have anything at RM after wat she heard from Mami’s mouth.
Arnav had come early to spk to her but Khushi was nowhere to seen...so he kept on waiting till HP called him for Lunch....
Arnav came down and sat with his family...to have lunch where his sister and family excluding Akash was there as he was in office working!!
Anjali(smiles):Chote...I have invited ur frn Sheetal over dinner today!!
ASR(shocked):What?di??but y??
Anjali(confused):Y??is there anything wrong??
ASR(sighs):No di...it’s just that we weren’t that close so...
Anjali(smiles):Chote!!U have never had any frns and by chance I got to know u both studied together...so I thought to invite her...did I do something wrong??
ASR(sighs):No...di...its fine....anything that makes u happy..!!(he smiles)
NK just shakes his head seeing the drama in front of him a loving brother but a beast husband and a sister is like blindfolded wife but a selfish SIL....he just thought Arnav comes on right track before he realises  it’s too late!!!
Arnav saw Khushi coming back from outside and just went to her room without sparing glance at anyone...
Soon Arnav finished his lunch and went to his room to see Khushi putting all her sarees and jewels in two separate suitcases with one filled with jewels and others filled with sarees...he panicked seeing her packing....
ASR(panicking):Khushi...what are you doing??plss don’t go to Gupta house....
He tried to hold her hand...when she moved away...)
He got confused when she only took the sarees that di or Nani gave her and she also kept the jewels given by Nani and Di....and also placed his moms bangles on  top of the closed bag!!!
ASR(confused):Khushi??
But Khushi din reply for anything and called for HP who came running in 2 mins...
HP:Ji...Khushi Bhabhi...
Khushi(smiles):HP ji is Naniji in her room??
HP:Haan Khushi bhabhi Nani ji is in her room only...
Khushi(sighs):Can you help me taking these two bags to Nani’s room please??I cant carry both!!
HP: Okay Khushi bhabhi...I will take them and keep it in Nani ji’s room!!
Khushi(smiles):Thanks.....
With that she took Arnav’s moms bangles box and proceeded towards Naniji’s room...putting deaf ears to Arnav who was calling for her!!!
Arnav couldn’t understand what she was doing so he followed Khushi to Naniji’s room and stood outside the door to listen to their conversation!!
INSIDE ROOM
Nani: Khushi beta what is all these??(she asked seeing the bags bought by HP)
Khushi(smiles):Nani ji...this bag has sarees that u and Anjali ji had given it to me and this bag has all the jewels given to me bby u..and here is Arnav ji’s moms bangles....(she gave to Nani)
Nani(confused):But why are u giving this to me Khushi beta??
Khushi(smiles):Nani there is no space in my cupboard with my clothes and u know na my salwars have work on them bcs of those these costly sarees may get damaged and u know na how much I am irresponsible I keep things here and there and these sarees and jewels I rarely use it so I wanted it to be safe Nani ji...I am not used to handling such costly things Nani ji...so I thought I will keep it in ur room where it will be safe and whenever I want I can use it from here....!!And these are Arnav ji’s moms bangles these are also very much precious ...Arnav ji wouldn’t like it if he sees me not handling it properly...!!
Nani(confused):But Khushi...beta....
Khushi(smiles):Please Nani....I am not asking too much from you right??
Nani(sighs):Okay beta...if u say so...
Khushi(smiles):Thank you...
Arnav leaves the room deeply hurt bcs he had hurt Khushi to such extent that she was distancing herself from not only him but also from the things that are related to him!!!