Chapter 65 - Fight for your life

Roxanne's pov:

-"My Goddess. Is she dead?' I said and started sobbing uncontrollably while David went over to her checking for vital signs.

-"She's alive, but her pulse is very weak" David said some seconds later.

I got closer to her unable to hold back my tears. I took her in my arms and held her tight while David called 911.

-"What happened to you my beautiful daughter? What monster did this to you?" I said enraged.

During our waiting for the ambulance I was holding her tightly in my arms while David checked the whole apartment looking for a clue about who have done this.

The ambulance came and took her to the metropolitan hospital while we followed behind with a taxi.

David called Jax, his Beta and asked him to send some wolves immediately here. He was in rage.

Electra was immediately operated on. According to the doctors, she was severely beaten and suffered from internal bleeding.

Hearing the news made my heart fall apart. I just couldn't believe it. Elektra was a very strong woman. She was one of our best warriors in the pack. Who managed to do that to her? Why didn't she fight back?

The following hours passed in agony. David and I waited desperately for the doctors to come out.

-"Maybe we should inform her boyfriend, this Andros" David suggested.

-"There isn't any boyfriend. Andros cheated and lied to her" I corrected him.

-"What? When? Why no one told me about it?"

-"It's a long story. Andros proved to be a killer and a rogue. I was right I didn't like this man from the start"

-"Why didn't you tell me anything?" David asked irritated.

-"Elektra didn't want to bother you with her personal stuff"

-"Is she crazy? Elektra is like a sister to me. I care about her a lot. Whatever concerns her, is important to me"

-"What's done is done.... We can't change the past" I told him firmly.

-"And here we are now.....I never liked this Andros...I believe he's behind all these..."

-"We don't know for sure but I think you got a point on that" I confirmed.

-"I'm going to teach this moron a lesson"

-"Wait! We aren't sure yet that he is the one who did it to her"

-"Who else could it be?" he wondered.

-"You'd better stay here and don't do anything reckless. When we will be able to talk with Elektra we will learn who did this to her" I proposed.

-"And what if we don't?" he asked making me tremble with fear.

Alexander's pov:

My day didn't go well at all. Although no problem presented itself, a constant worry had plagued me from the moment I woke up. What was happening? My wolf was also disturbed. He kept telling me again and again to go check on our mate because he had a bad premonition, but I knew better that it was an excuse to see her again, so I stood my ground. I wasn't going to make it easy for neither Ares nor Elektra. If she wanted me back in her life, she had to try hard to get it. I was getting ready for my dinner with Monica when my wolf resumed his demands.

-"Oh please Ares stop it! You are so boring" I scolded him. He went back to my head and didn't speak to me again.

We were enjoying our dinner at a fancy restaurant downtown when Monica suddenly passed out. I immediately gave her first aid. She regained consciousness and we decided to call it a day and head back to the hotel. I paid the check helped Monica to reach my car. I had been driving for a few minutes when I realized she had passed out again. I turned towards the Metropolitan Hospital.