Chapter 47

Sorry guys for the little late update.

"My name"

I closed my eyes ever more tightly. His words still have an effect on me in a way that he didn't even know. He pulled the zip to my hips. The material of my dress started to get loose around me. Now my entire back was exposed to his cold blue eyes. His fingers moved my hair until the back of my neck was exposed. His warm breath fanned my neck. He pressed his wet lip on my warm, sensitive skin, making goosebumps form on my whole body. A low gasp left my mouth, and it encouraged him to continue. He traced a path with his lips until he was at the end of my zip. My stomach was scrunched with a foreign sensation. He is the only one who could evoke this sensation in me.

"Let go of that pillow. It's not going to save you," he said, making me hold it even more tightly. I wanted to hide. Hide from his cold blue eyes. I don't know what will happen if I face them. He was slowly taking charge of my body, and I found myself doing nothing. I was moulding and melting in the way his lips were kissing me.

"Aaah," I moaned into the pillow when he bit me just where he kissed me. His teeth sink into my sensitive skin. My hold became loose when he cunningly licked his bite mark to soothe the burning sensation. My hold became loose around the pillow. Taking advantage, he turned me around to face him. My dress was loosely hanging around my chest. One tug, and it will be undone. My eyes remained closed. I felt his fingers cupping my face. His thumb made a circle around my cheek. My breath was slow and unsteady. He softly pressed his lips on mine. It didn't stop there. He kissed all over my face. My whole body was burning at his touch.

"Fucking look at me," he said dominatingly when I refused to open my eyes. I moved my head in a negative. I didn't want to be more powerless than I already was. My heart was beating wildly under my chest.

"Stubborn like always," he said, sounding furious. His mouth opened and closed on the sensitive, sweet spot on my neck. His other hand moved up on my tight. The long slit of my dress made things easy for him. His callous, cold fingers teased my sensitive, warm skin. My toes curled once again when his finger slipped into my inner thigh. His fingers were very dangerously close to my core.

"I know many ways to bed you the way I want," he said cunningly, and then I felt his thumb on my covered bundle of nerves.

"You are already so wet for me," he said darkly. I gasped loudly. More heat rose up, warming my already warm body. I didn't want to admit it, but my core was pulsating with his touch.

"Fucking so ready for me," his forefinger traced my covered slite, making it throb even more. I couldn't take his torture. I hate this man with all my heart, but on the other hand, my body responded to him as if it belonged to him.

"P-please," I said, not knowing exactly what I wanted. He stroked me again, making me press my head more against the pillow, and I moaned loudly.

"Please, what?" he asked, whispering in my ear. He nibbled on my earlobe, and it made me sink my teeth into my already swollen lips. His other hand moved and grouped my left breast. I was not wearing a bra, and he knew it from the erected nipples over my loose-pressed dress.

"P-" I tried to complete my sentence, but he again stroked me, making me grab his bicep.

"I'm waiting," he whispered cunningly, teasing me more. I wanted more, but no, I kept fighting his touch. It's been so long since I was touched like this. I took a deep breath and grasped the thin air for my life.

"Please stop." I breathe out those words very timidly. My legs were shaking. I wanted him to do more, but at the same time, I didn't want to open the door, which would only lead me to my destruction. I know if I let him, he won't stop until he claims me.

"You want me to stop?" he asked innocently while rubbing his tip of the nose on my cheeks. I decided to ignore the tingles. I nodded my head with my eyes still closed.

"Ask me to stop while looking into my eyes," he said, putting forward his demand. "Only then I will stop," he said, kissing my cheek where he rubbed the tip of his nose a second ago. He is making things difficult for me. He knows I won't be able to say it under the gaze of his cold blue eyes. But I wanted him to stop. I was getting more and more wet with each passing second.

"Aaaa Erick." I moaned loudly when he rubbed my slit once again because I spent too much time thinking. I gathered my courage to look into his eyes. My chest rises and falls heavily. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him. He smirked, looking down at me.

"P-lease let me-'' I gasped because he didn't even let me complete my sentence and inserted his finger inside me.

"You took too much time,'' he said evilly. His smirk turned evil, looking down at my reaction. He is a manipulating bastard.

"You cheat," I said accusingly, but I ended up gasping even more loudly when he inserted one more finger. I should not have trusted him. I tried to push him away, but no energy was left in my numb hands. He pulled my dress down and then covered my hard nip with a warm mouth. My eyes rolled back when his tongue swirled over my aching nipple. My body was getting hot and hot with needs.

"Aaa Erick!" I screamed when he bit my hard nipple. His fingers curled inside me, making me see stars. My legs started to shake even more. He was hitting a spot, and it was making me go crazy. My sensible mind stopped working the moment he inserted his thick finger in me.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked me, making me move my head in no. In the past, I had tried to give pleasure to myself, but every attempt was a failed attempt.

"Tell me who you belong to," he asked while pumping his fingers inside me. I moved my head in no time while biting my lower lip. I know he was taking advantage of my situation.

"Tell me, love," he urged, and once again he curled his fingers inside me. He was looking down at me with his lust-filled eyes. I was so wet from his torment. I wanted to slap him and kiss him at the same time. He was about to withdraw his fingers when I didn't answer. I was so close to a release.

"You. I belong to you," I said breathlessly while looking into his eyes. I clenched my thighs around his arm.

"Repeat it loud and clear." A cunning smile formed on his lips triumphed when I said that. It was already hard for me to say it once, and he wanted to say it again.

"I belong to you Erick. Only you," I said loudly. Lust was making me go crazy. Only his name was roaming in my head.

"Now that's my good girl," he said with a victory. He pumped his fingers in and out of me. I was so close when he stopped moving his fingers. Before I could stop him, he withdrew his fingers. Leaving me hanging on edge. I gasped when he did that. I wanted him to continue so badly.

"It's your punishment for letting him touch what's mine," he said evilly, then he brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked them clean, looking straight into my eyes. My core clenched looking at him. I kept looking at him in disbelief.

"Next time you do it again, my cock will be the one torturing you instead of my fingers," he warned me with that evil look in his cold eyes. He got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, leaving me alone, hot and bothered. I threw the pillow at him, but he was already inside the bathroom. I pressed my thighs together to make that throb go away, but it wouldn't. I touched myself to make that throbbing go away, but it won't. Only he can make it go away. Only his touch can satisfy me. I felt frustrated. My body was still warm and so needy. Angry tears formed in my eyes. My hatred for him increased a hundred times. I should have never given in. I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"I fucking hate you."

Guys if you want to keep reading this book for free follow me here and on Instagram.
_______________________________________
A/N
Hey guys update for you all.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.
Read up to chapter 105 exclusive on patreon.
The Nuptials of Convenience up to chapter 63.
Vote, comment, and share.