Chapter 64

"Choice is yours, doll."

I exhaled loudly while opening and closing my eyes. I wanted the haze he had managed to pull in front of my eyes to go away. I need to think straight. I will not sign any paper he wants. I will not do anything against my will. Think of something Grace does before he handles it in his way. I know he will stay true to his words. He will do as he pleases if he gets a complete hold of me. Think Grace. My inner voice screamed, trying her best to pull me out of the trance he had put me into. My eyes widened and my body moved on its own when I decided to use only the self-defence move, which he had taught me long ago, and it works on everyone, including him. I moved my heel forward, and with all my strength, I kicked his shoe. He groaned again when I did that. I pressed it hard, and the sudden impact made his hold loose on my hand, which he was pressing on my back. I pulled it, and before he could react, I jabbed my elbow into his chin. Exactly the same as he had taught me. He took a step back because of the impact. I was successful in freeing myself from his hold. 

"You still remember," he smirked while dropping his chin. He cracked his neck before looking at me straight with his cold blue eyes. 

"I will never forget about it. Never touch me again. It disgusts me," I said, glaring back into his cold blue eyes. I will never know if his touch has the same effect on me as it did on the very first day. I will never give him that satisfaction. His jaw became thick when I said that. Before he could do something to tape me again, I walked to the door and opened it wide. Evelyn and Aria were still standing at the door. Thank God none of my staff was here. 

"Get out of here now with your papers," I said firmly, looking straight into his cold blue eyes. They became even colder when I said the last part. His nostrils flared in anger, and he pulled his blazer to straighten it while still looking straight into my eyes. I know he was beyond mad, and so was I. I just want him to get lost here. He started walking towards the door. I wrapped my hands around my chest. Standing there with a grimace on his face. Evelyn and Aria, along with his secretary, were still standing there, watching everything with curious eyes in the silence. They don't know what happens behind closed doors. But I think they had an idea that it was not something good. Instead of walking out of the door, he stood in front of me. I glared at him, my hands still firmly folded on my chest. He cupped my face and connected my lips with his before I could stop him. He was kissing me in front of them. My eyes became wide in shock. I heard gasps at his bold move. My hands unwrapped, and I put them on his chest to push him, but he didn't even budge slightly. He kissed me hard in front of them, as if he was punishing me. I was a breathless mess when he let go of my lip. He didn't even look a bit breathless. A smirk played on his lips. 

"It disgusts me too, but that doesn't mean it will stop me from fucking you," he whispered arrogantly over my lips. He pecked my swollen lips before letting go of me. He walked out, and his secretary followed him imminently. My fingers curled into my fist. I stomped my feet in anger and slammed the door of my office. I didn't want to talk with anyone. How does he manage every fucking time to mess me around? I just wanted to burn everything around me. I slumped on my chair with my head in both hands. I need to calm down. I closed my eyes and kept sitting there to calm myself. I took a deep breath, thinking of the ways I would kill him if he pulled that stunt again in front of everyone. It was the only way to make me calm down. The rest of the day, I spend my time in the office. I had locked myself in. I just wanted to be alone. 

Thank God Evilyn and Aria didn't disturb me. They knew I wanted my space. I left the office after everyone left. I need to roll myself in a blanket and hide from this world. Especially his cold blue eyes, which I could feel even though he was not even here. I just hate him so much. I ordered a salad on my way to the house, hoping it would arrive at the same time I did. I was famished as hell. I haven't even had my lunch because I wanted to be alone. It didn't arrive at the same time, so I had to wait more. Until then, I took a warm shower and slumped on my bed. I had just started to drift into sleep when my doorbell rang. A delivery boy was here with my food. I sat in my living room, looking around the house, with my bowl of salad in my hand. I started to think about how my life has changed in such a short span of time. My dreams, my goals, and my achievements are what I am proud of. Everything had changed. The salad in my mouth tasted like sand. I didn't feel like eating it anymore, and I had eaten just a few bites. I kept it on the coffee table. I pulled my legs up and laid down on the couch. I kept looking at the ceiling. My stomach grumbled, but my eyes became heavy. I decided to close them for a few seconds. And just like that, those few seconds turned into hours of getting lost in my past. 

I found myself in the park under the big tree, sleeping on his lap. His callous fingers made soothing circles on my cheeks, pushing me into deep slumber. 

I once again found myself wandering in those memories.

Guys if you want to keep reading this book for free follow me here and on Instagram.
_______________________________________
A/N
Hey guys update for you all.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.
Read up to chapter 117 exclusive on patreon.
The Nuptials of Convenience up to chapter 75.
Vote, comment, and share.