Chapter 48

"I fucking hate you."

I kept pressing my rights together, sprawling on the bed, and muttering colourful words under my breath. I was so annoyed by what he did. It was not fair. He walked out of the bathroom after some time, wearing sweatpants. His chest was bare. I don't know how he managed to look this good all the time. The Devil always manages to look good, hiding his ugly self behind that mask. I glared at him. If I had my eyes on laser beams, I would have vaporised him in thin air. He smirked, looking at the sulking face. I felt so annoyed, even looking at him. He never leaves me a chance to annoy me. I looked at saving myself from more head pain. 

"Here, wear this," he said, throwing a T-shirt at me. I threw it back at him. I don't want anything from him, and he should get the message. I turned to the other side, not wanting to see his face. That throbbing between my legs was still so prominent. I could feel his burning gaze on my bare back. I zipped my dress when he went to the bathroom. 

"Do as you wish,'' he said, not getting bothered that I didn't take his T-shirt. I refuse to wear his clothes. It was uncomfortable to sleep in these clothes, but I will manage. It's better to be uncomfortable than accept something from him. I curled my body and shifted to the edge of the bed. I didn't want to be anywhere near him. I would have chosen to sleep on the couch, but there was no couch in this room. He laid beside me. He didn't say anything after that, and it was a relief. I just want him to never talk to me again. I wrapped my arms around myself and closed my eyes. I want the sun to rise soon so I can get out of this hell hole. I wanted to go back to the house and curl up on my comfortable bed, where his cold eyes didn't want me. Sleep didn't come immediately, but somehow tiredness made me shut my eyes. I fell asleep after struggling a bit. 

Suddenly, I felt the temperature drop in the room. I shivered and pressed my knees to my chest. My hands rubbed over my arms to produce some warmth in my arms. An arm was draped over me, and I was pulled into something warm. It made me feel good. I was that warm. I turned around and hugged that warmth. Something was pulled over me, and that gave me the comfort I wanted. This time, I ended up sleeping more comfortably. The next day, when I woke up, I was a bit startled to find myself in an unfamiliar room. I blinked my eyes, and then last night it flashed in front of my eyes like a PowerPoint presentation.

I was still stuck with him in his house on his bed. A groan left my mouth. I found myself sleeping comfortably in his arms. So he was the warm person I was hugging last night. He was still sleeping. I need to get out of this place, but first I want to use the bathroom. I carefully took hold of his arm and moved it. I don't want him to wake up before I escape his cage. I removed his hand and placed it on his bare chest. I placed my feet on the floor, but before I could get up, a masculine arm was wrapped around my waist. I was pulled back and pressed to his naked chest. 

"Where are you going? '' he asked me in his husky, sleepy voice. Wasn't he sleeping a few seconds ago? He nuzzled his face against my neck, tubing his nose tip on my sensitive skin. The small hair on my body rose up when he did that. I felt more pressure on my blades when he did that. 

"Let me go. I want to use the bathroom," I said, pushing his arm away from me, but he still won't let me go. 

"Give me my morning kiss first," he said while still nuzzling his face in my neck. I looked at him in disbelief. Is he for real? I don't think we are on the same page about giving each other morning kisses. 

"Shut up and let me go. I want to use the bathroom now," I said, feeling more pressure on my bladder. He made no effort to let me go. Why is he annoying me first thing in the morning? I know how this man is. I groaned in annoyance and then kissed his cheeks. 

"Now let me go'' I said impatiently, wanting to be out of his hold. 

"We are not kids anymore," he mocked, still not letting me go. His cold blue eyes kept looking at my lips. I knew the meaning behind his words. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I had no time to bargain with him. I cupped his face and then pressed my lips to his. His lips started to move against mine. I moved my face away before he started something. He let go of me, and I sprinted out of the bed. 

"Asshole," I muttered loudly for him to hear. I felt such relief when I did my business. I thought I was going to faint if he didn't let me go. Once I was done with my business, I washed my face and brushed my teeth with a new brush I found in the cabinets. I bit my lower lip in frustration, looking at his bite mark all over my neck. They were bright red, and anyone could see them from ten feet away from me. I have nothing to hide them. I dabbed water over it, only to feel the sting. I think ice would work on them. For now, I decided to hide them with my hair. He was not in the room when I walked out of the bathroom. I decided to get out of here. I grabbed my heels and ran out of the bedroom. 

This house is huge. Losing my way four times. After the fifth time I found the stairs that lead down. I tiptoed, trying to find the exit. I won't even know why he has such a big house. I don't even remember him being a fan of big places. I think I'm lost again. I need to get out of here before someone catches me. Especially that devil. I don't want to see his face. I hate him. I ran to the other side of the open door to find my way out, but I found myself in the same place. I kept going in circles for the past ten minutes. My legs are starting to hurt now. I placed one hand on my hip and took a deep breath. I wiped the sweat on my forehead with the back of my hand. I have still not lost hope. I will find my way out of this maze. I just need to catch my breath. I turned around with new determination to escape this place, but instead got startled. His butler, whom I saw last night, was standing in front of me. My heart started to thump fast at the way he was looking at me. His face had no expression on it. 

"Madam, are you searching for something?" he asked with a pause when he looked at my heels in my other hand. His expression was still. I bit my lower lip in dismay. 

Shit, I got caught!

Guys if you want to keep reading this book for free follow me here and on Instagram.
_______________________________________
A/N
Hey guys update for you all.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.
Read up to chapter 105 exclusive on patreon.
The Nuptials of Convenience up to chapter 63.
Vote, comment, and share.