Chapter 41 What kind of life are you capable of giving her?

The day was advancing and the sun was inclining to the west.

Cui Muli and Zhou Niannan walked down the stairs. Before they reached the door, they heard a commotion.

"Young Master Zhang, you really can't go in. We have rules here. You have to crack the chess game before you can climb the building and look at the clouds——"

"Rules? If I'm willing to listen, that's called rules. If I'm not willing to listen, that's bullshit! Get out of here!"

"Young Master Zhang, the rules are set by our Pavilion Master. This younger one is just a steward, I can't make the decision——"

"If you don't let me in today, I will burn your building down!"

"It is absolutely impossible, Young Master Zhang. The Prime Minister of the Left is self-restrained and devoted to the public service. If he knew you were acting like this -"

"Son of a bitch, how dare you use my father to oppress me? Who do you think you are!" The young man wearing a gold-coloured brocade robe with a bamboo leaf pattern was quite handsome, but his cheekbones were too high and he looked very mean. He was slender, with cloudy pupils and blue eye bags, and looked exhausted as if he had been drained by alcohol and sex. At this moment, he was getting angry, and he was gnashing his teeth angrily: "Even cats and dogs dare to show off in front of me. Okay, I will let you know what it means to have trouble come from your mouth!"

The atmosphere was in place, the lackeys rolled up their sleeves and began to bully others with familiarity.

The guards of Dengyun Pavilion quickly stepped forward to stop them, but they were outnumbered and quickly fell into a disadvantage. The steward was held up by people on the left and right, unable to move. He was nearly middle-aged, and his attitude was humble but not debasing. He still said steadily: "Young Master Zhang, think twice before you act!"

Zhang Mingchang laughed sinisterly and said, "I admire people with backbone. Come on, pull out all his teeth and let him swallow them one by one!"

When the lackey heard this, he took out short pliers from his bag. He shook them in his hand, and approached the steward step by step.

Zhang Mingchang turned around, and hooked his fingers at the petite figure standing next to the carriage. He raised his chin, and said with a very proud expression, "Jiao Jiao'er, come here quickly. I will take you to Dengyun Pavilion to see the scenery."

Guan Yuezhao covered her lips with a smile, and walked gracefully to his side. She hooked her slender hands around his arms, and said softly: "Young Master is indeed true to his word."

It was her idea to come to Dengyun Pavilion.

She heard that you can see the beautiful scenery of the capital from here, but unfortunately, you have to solve the chess game at the door to enter. Guan Yuezhao is good at playing the qin and dancing. She also knows a little about erotic words and slang songs, but she is not good at chess.

In this case, she had to find another way.

The steward was forced to open his mouth, and his pupils reflected the fierce and cheerful face of the other party. Immediately, his heart was as grey as death.

The lackey roughly pushed the short pliers into his mouth and aimed at the front teeth extremely viciously. Just as he was about to pull them out with force, his face was suddenly hit by a flying hard object. There was a sharp pain between his teeth. He screamed repeatedly and fell down on the ground.

At the same time, crisp applause came from behind.

"Clap, clap, clap."

Zhou Niannan walked out slowly with admiration on his face, "Young Master Zhang, you are so majestic. You are worthy of being the son of the Left Prime Minister. I admire you. I admire you."