𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

When you opened your eyes a few hours later, you squinted at the bright light that was shining through the open window and the fresh morning air was surrounding you. As you took in the room, the shelves, the desk and the books – you were certain.

This did happen.

You didn't dream it.

And the morning after your little adventure was approaching and so was the dreaded 'talk' you didn't want to have.

You heard the shower turn off and you wanted to disappear into thin air as you heard footsteps walking across the room towards the bed you rested on. Pulling the sheets over your face, you could feel your headache throbbing as you turned around to face the wall – hopefully dodging this weird interaction between you and Nanami.

"Good morning." His raspy voice was probably due to the whiskey and the minimal amount of sleep that you two got, but it still was just as calming as yesterday. Suddenly, you were sure you could get this over with, even though you still felt a little dizzy from drinking, you were light-headed and a tiny bit embarrassed for your drunk self.

Either way, you didn't regret it though – It was fucking amazing and you enjoyed every second of it.

You could feel the mattress sinking down beside you, and you knew you had to somehow face this awkward conversation and the whole day after. "G'morning." you grumbled, pulling the sheets off of your face and turning to Nanami.

He was just as beautiful as yesterday, his hair was not slicked back, more so it was loosely hanging down the sides of his face, the tinge of purple underneath his eyes was showing off the sleepless night that laid behind him.

His wet skin was glistening in the bright light, the water droplets that were running down his chest were sparkling and you admired his muscular shoulders and enjoyed the sight of his defined body – only covered with a small towel wrapped around his hips.

As you turned towards him, your hand reached up to your temples, lightly massaging them to get rid of the pulsing pain as you pressed your eyes shut – just for a moment.

"Hangover?" he mused lowly as your hazy gaze set on his face again. "Yeah..." You pulled the comforter up above your breasts and propped up on your elbows, eyeing him intensely while he studied your grimaced expression.

No more words were exchanged in the next few seconds, but you knew that the dreaded talk was already in an arm's reach – his words already on the tip of his tongue. He sighed, averting his sight to the closed door to his room with his brows furrowed as he reached up to pinch the bridge of his nose in irritation.

"I want to apologize to you." he began talking softly, carefully weighing his words but you only narrowed your eyes at him. "Why?" You were genuinely curious what he wanted to say, because to you there was nothing to be sorry for. You both just needed to have some fun to clear your mind – so that's exactly what you did.

He looked at you, confusion evident in his expression but he continued on. "Because I may have given you the impression that this was more than just letting off some steam after a hard week. And that's not what I intended to do." he reasoned, shaking his head at his own words, "I don't want you to think that there could be something more. I don't want to hurt your feelings because I want to be honest and tell you that I don't want a relationship or anything of that sort."

"No - No, really, it's fine. I was thinking the same thing." You chuckled, but you knew that this conversation was not even remotely as bad as you made it out to be in your head. It was just a talk between adults. He looked back at you, your understanding expression and a nod showing him that your words were genuine.

"Do you regret it?" you blurted out, curious to know his thoughts about the whole ordeal. "No... Why? Do you?" He raised a brow and a slight smirk decorated his face when he listened to your response. "No – To be honest – It was really fucking amazing."

You both laughed at the weird situation you were in, but it really was the truth.

"I don't want either of us to catch feelings, you know." He sighed as he rested his eyes on your tired face. "Yeah." you responded still smiling, "But just so you know, if you ever need to let off steam again – I'm at your service."

You winked and the smirk reappeared on his face as you slid over to the edge of the bed to get up finally.

You knew there was no possibility for you two to get together, and you didn't want to either but there was this tiny piece of you that cherished that small moment of pure passion you shared last night. Maybe it was right for it to stay that way but you couldn't help but joke about it to be able to embrace the weirdness.

"No obligations?" he asked, daring you to give into his flirty behavior once again. You stood up, your bare ass right in front of him as you picked up your scattered clothes from the floor. Peeking over your shoulder, you threw him a playful smile.

"None." You gestured a big 'no' with your hands to emphasize what you were saying.

"Good – Then I'll make use of this offer right now, if you don't mind." He effortlessly lifted you up, a yelp slipping through your lips as he carried you into the bathroom and kissed you demandingly while doing so.

"Is there any steam left, though? Wasn't yesterday enough?" you giggled, wrapping your legs around his waist as a muscle feathered his jaw and he pressed a kiss to your lips leaving you to find the answer in his actions.

His towel dropped to the floor as he stepped into the shower again with you in his arms, holding onto his shoulders for dear life. As if your headache had suddenly vanished, you picked up right where you left off when you fell asleep yesterday – or more like today – since it was already really late at night.

Your arousal was his invitation when he noticed just how wet you already were, even without him having to touch you anywhere. With your back pressed against the cold white tiles, he pushed himself inside once again – the playful banter long gone.

"I'm about to show you..." he grunted, slipping his tongue between your lips and answering your question at last. With the shower raining down on you, you both panted through the steamy tension that built up in the small bathroom while the moans that you were trying to hold back bounced off the walls.

He wasn't fucking you like he was before – mercilessly and with no intention to slow down. This time was not to let off steam, more so it was to fulfill the remains of the pleasure still lingered from last night. You could feel that he was more into making you feel good this time.

It was slow and passionate, his thrusts carefully timed to drive you mad and pry the feral moans out of you that he didn't get to hear yesterday. Your breathing got ragged, uneven as you grinded back onto his cock, the water splashing down as you shuddered and the ecstasy took over your body.

You weren't able to think straight as you gave into the orgasm that shattered the walls of your consciousness and his hands still dug into your wet skin, exploring every crevice, every inch of your body with pure delight.

You held onto him as the only word you could form left your lips. "FUCK..." you breathed, under the impression that he solely fucked the speech out of you in only two attempts.

His sloppy last thrusts were just his way to finally find his peak as well and you could only do so much as roll your eyes at the overwhelming pleasure at last.