Chapter 21

A/N: whenever Naruto summons one of the 72 demons in the Ars Goetia, the Seal of Solomon (see pic above) appears

A/N: whenever Naruto summons one of the 72 demons in the Ars Goetia, the Seal of Solomon (see pic above) appears. Naruto stands in the middle and the symbol glows violet.

Also, I decided to change the design of Forneus. If you don't want to go back to chapter 4, think of the leviathan monstee from 'The Leviathan' sci-fi short.
______________________________________

"So... that is it, huh? The Village Hidden in the Leaves?''

''Yep! The one and only.''

''The one father and mother sacrificed to protect. And the one where my brother is in.''

''Let's go and surprise Sarutobi sensei, Hiromi.''
______________________________________

Naruto Uzumaki started to wake up. He groaned as he moved his muscles and slowly opened his eye. He was in a hospital-esque room and he had a breathing mask on him. Various medical equipments were besides him and he tried to sit up but an ANBU stopped him.

''Don't try to move, genin Uzumaki. You are still recovering.'' The ANBU told Naruto.

Taking a breath, the blonde asked, ''What happened after I... after I fell unconscious?''

''The matches continued, genin Uzumaki and congratulations, you have advanced to the chunin exams finals.'' The ANBU told Naruto. ''I am here to tell you that you have a month to prepare before the chunin finals which will be held in the Leaf village's stadium. Your opponent for the finals will be Neji Hyuga. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll report to the lord Hokage that you have woken up.''

The ANBU left and Naruto tried to sit up. It was difficult given how magic weakened his body severely but he pushed himself. Naruto sat up in his bed and sat for at least five minutes before making the shadow clone jutsu and created one clone.

'Just one? Am I really that weak at the moment?' Naruto questioned but ignored it for now;  he had matters to do. ''Go to Kakashi sensei and ask if he can train me for the finals. I... I think I'd like to learn his chidori. It might help me to master Scarlet and Purple Lightning a lot faster.''

''I understand.'' The shadow clone said, nodding and getting out of the room.

After five minutes had passed, Naruto made another shadow clone. ''You, go to Gramps. I demand answers, for everything.''

''I will.'' The second shadow clone said, nodding his head and left. After that, Naruto decided to rest and recover his strength.
______________________________________

The first Naruto shadow clone jumped from roof to roof, searching for his sensei Kakashi Hatake and managed to find him. ''Kakashi sensei!'' The clone called his teacher's name and landed in front of him.

''Naruto? I thought you were recovering right now.'' Kakashi said to his genin. The silver haired jonin was surprised to see his student without his cloak for the first time.