Chapter 33

Karin Uzumaki took the hand of friendship that Naruto offered to her. She was no longer alone, for she had found her kin. Naruto, having taken the mantle of 'heir to the Uzumaki clan', made Karin his honorary sister.

''Come forth, Forneus! Great marquis who rules over 29 legions of demons.'' Naruto summoned Forneus and the great sea beast came out.

'We-he-hell, so that's the summons that Orochimaru was talking about.' Suigetsu said to himself in his mind. Now he understood why the snake man had such great interests in the Namikaze before him.

''Naruto, what is that?'' Karin asked, slightly terrified at the sight of Forneus.

''My summons, one of 20.'' Naruto answered her. ''Now come on. Get aboard Forneus;  he'll transport us across the waters.'' Naruto said and they all got on Forneus' back. Naruto had to take Karin's hand as she was rather scared of the sea beast. After they all got atop Forneus, they sailed towards Whirlpool.

''This is the only other demon summon of yours besides Shax that I've seen so far, Naruto.'' Shizuka said as she sat near her husband.

''In time, you may see all of them, Shizuka.'' Naruto replied. ''We'll be reaching Dwarka soon.''

''Dwarka? I thought it was called Hidden Whirlpool, Naruto.''

''It is, Shizuka. Dwarka is the ancient name for the place upon which Whirlpool was built. Of course, most of the old city is still underwater though. I have an idea to raise the ruins of Dwarka back to the surface.'' Naruto said to his wife.

''So, Naruto right?'' Suigetsu called to his new boss. ''Once we reach this place, what then?''

''I'll use one of my strongest summons, Paimon, and command him to raise Dwarka out from the sea. Then, I will call all of my summons and ask them to rebuild it. They helped build Solomon's Temple;  they can help rebuild Whirlpool. And why stop there? What king would I be if I rule over just one city?''

''You're planning on expanding, Naruto?'' Shizuka asked her husband.

''Indeed, Shizuka. I'll rebuild all the ancient cities that once were the centres of the 16 Mahajanapads over 1,200 years ago. These cities, were at one time, occupied by the Senju and Uzumaki clans during the Shogunate era and Warring States period. Hastinapur, Indraprastha, Uzukshetra and more.'' Naruro explained his vision to Shizuka. ''And every king needs a queen.'' He said, holding his wife's hand.

''That's nice and all boss-man but where do I fit in?'' Suigetsu asked awkwardly, ruining the moment.

''Suigetsu! You ruined the moment!'' Karin said, scolding the water boy.

''You, Suigetsu, will be part of my kingsguard, obviously.'' Naruto said to the teen. ''You are a Hozuki from Mist;  you must be related to Gangetsu Hozuki and Mangetsu Hozuki.''

''Well, the second ones my brother.'' Suigetsu said. ''We planned on being part of the 7 Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist. Speaking of, how's Mist these days?''

''The war is over. I helped put an end to it. I think the Executioner's Blade needs a new master.'' Naruto said and Suigetsu grinned as he heard this.

''Oh, that's great news, boss-man! You won't regret this decision. But, if you're planning on making a kingdom and all that, what about the people? Or an army? Stuff like that.''

''I know!'' Karin spoke up. ''Orochimaru has dozens of hideouts all over the continent. Maybe, we can raid them and free the inmates! They're full of people who were put there for experimentation or slave labour by Orochimaru and their homes were destroyed. There's hundreds, thousands and maybe tens of thousands of them. They'd be more than happy to be free from their prisons, Naruto.''