Chapter 35

-about a week prior-

This was what happened after sunken Dwarka was raised and the lands of Whirlpool were reunited with sunken Dwarka once more, in the week before Naruto and the Uzumaki clan made their move:

Before the Uzumaki clan could go out to raid Orochimaru's hideouts scattered across the continent and also the concentration camps of the Leaf, he called in an assembly of all the Uzumaki clan members.

''Gather 'round. All of you!'' Ren Uzumaki, a rather burly and mean looking redhead shouted to all of his clansmen. ''Lord Naruto wishes to speak to all of us.''

''Thank you, Ren.'' Naruto coughed to clear his throat and he spoke to all of his clansmen, saying, ''Dwarka has been raised from the ground. Our village of Whirlpool had been built atop the fragment of Dwarka that had not sunken beneath the waves. Now, after more than a thousand years, Whirlpool has been reunified with sunken Dwarka;  our home has been made greater than ever!''

The Uzumakis cheered loudly and joyfully upon hearing that. Their home not only increased in size but, thanks to the powers of the demon king Paimon, had been made greater. There was some rebuilding and modernizing to do but the Uzumaki clan were happy regardless, for their home was restored.

''Now, for the second thing.'' Naruto put forth his palm and within a matter of seconds, an orb of pure chakra formed, amazing his clansmen. ''This is the rasengan, a jutsu made by my own father. I will teach this jutsu to all of you and you will master it. But, I must warn you, learning this jutsu is no easy task. It took me a week of trial and error to learn it and another week or so to be able to make it without the help of a shadow clone. Speaking off, I will teach you all the shadow clone jutsu and we shall learn the flying thunder god together.''

''We thank you for teaching us these techniques, lord Naruto.'' An Uzumaki male in his mid 30s said his gratitude with a small bow on behalf of the others. ''Two of these are your father's personal jutsu and you decide to teach it to us. You have shown just how much you trust us and we will never forget your kindness.''

''Indeed. We shall work to master them as soon as possible.'' A female in her early 30s also said. ''Our enemies will dread us more than ever.''

''Silence! The clan head still has more to say.'' Ren Uzumaki shouted at the others.

''Our next step... will be to dominate this world.'' Naruto declared and the Uzumakis, always up for a challenge, were waiting to listen to this plan. ''We will raid the hideouts of Orochimaru and concentration camps of various countries. By my power, I will create an army but it will take time before it can be mobilized. In that time however, we will move from the shadows and steer events into our favor. We will take control over the smaller nations that dot the continent to form one state, one nation, one kingdom. We will choke the economic lifeblood as we will control all of the trade routes between nations, land and sea and air.''

''How will we do that, lord Naruto?'' An Uzumaki asked.

''We will control the Gato Transport and Shipping Company. We will either force the feudal lords of the nations to meet our demands or we assassinate and put loyal puppets in place. Once my army is ready, we will show ourselves to the world and we will declare the birth of our new kingdom. The major countries can either submit as we will control all trade routes or, should they choose to resist us, war shall be declared.'' Naruto explained and his clansmen cheered loudly like a pack of hungry hyenas.

He explained further, saying, ''This plan will be nicknamed Operation: Continental Ring. As the name suggests, our new nation will be like a ring on the world. Our work will be long, hard and troublesome but I ask you to be patient. When the time comes, it will make the waiting worth it. Until then, we shall raid, gather people and rebuild the cities.''