Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

On the majestic stage, a stunning woman was wearing a large open red wedding dress and a phoenix crown, quietly overlooking everything in Kyoto.

She has lived in this place for more than twenty years, but she never knew that the land under her feet looked like this.

"A Luo, let's go."

A clear and handsome voice came. Xue Luo felt cold and turned to look at the young emperor in bright yellow. But the moment she turned around, the cold expression on her face was already filled with sadness, and she looked at the emperor with a look of grievance and reluctance.

"Your Majesty... I cannot bear to leave you..."

When the emperor heard this, a trace of distress flashed in his eyes, and then he lowered his head.

"Aluo, I can't help it. If you don't go, there will be another fight in Dai Viet. I am the emperor, and I have to think about all the people in the world."

"I am your majesty's concubine..."

Xue Luo said sadly. Desireful, pitiful, and filled with endless attachment.

The beauty is alluring, but the beauty is not as beautiful as the mountains and rivers. The young emperor finally turned around, clenched his fists tightly, and said, "Send Concubine Xue to Dai Viet."

"Your Majesty-" the voice was sad.

Xue Luo smiled sadly, but also cried sadly. She stepped back step by step, letting everyone see her most beautiful side.

"Empress!" I heard a burst of exclamation.

The emperor quickly turned around, and before he could react, he saw such a stunning figure jumping down from the tower and floating down. He reached out subconsciously, but found that his eyes were blank.

Feeling a sharp pain in his heart, he ran over like crazy, only to see a patch of red around the beauty. "A Luo--"

Daqing Yeyun said: The noble concubine Xue was born in Yongxiang Palace, with bright color and good talents. The emperor favored her and made her his concubine. Later, he was selected by the Crown Prince of Dai Viet and sent to Dai Viet for marriage. In order to protect the festival, he jumped from the Shenwu Tower and died.

The emperor was so sad that he buried her with the honors of a queen and posthumously named her Queen Zhenhui.

"Hurry up and send me back. I've already received gifts from them. It's been a few months. How can I talk to my husband's family when I come back?" said a rough old voice.

"But I heard that she was seriously injured, so she was discharged from the army this time, and her legs are no longer convenient. Wouldn't it be a waste for such a beautiful girl from our family to marry?" This was the voice of a middle-aged woman. At this time, her His tone was full of reluctance.

"You should do what you promised, otherwise you will return the bride price?"

"Wherever I have money, won't I give it to my boss to get a wife?" The woman's voice became increasingly weak.

Xue Luo felt a splitting headache, especially after hearing what these two people said, it became even more annoying. Didn't she jump off the tower? How could she still be conscious? Could this be the underworld?

She was thinking secretly when she suddenly felt her body vacate. It seemed like someone was moving his body.

Xue Luo opened her eyes weakly. Before she could clearly see the situation in front of her, the hand holding her head suddenly let go, and her head hit the board hard with a bang, followed by a burst of pain. Come, the whole person is plunged into darkness again.