Chapter 141-146 (end)

Chapter 141

Fan Xia and Li Dahai knew that Xue Luo and the others were arriving in the provincial capital today, so they waited outside their house early in the morning.

As soon as Xue Luo's car arrived at the community, she watched them standing at the door from a distance, holding these things in their hands, looking like they had been waiting for a long time.

"You are back." Fan Xia went to pick up Sun Laixiang with a grimace.

Sun Laixiang waved her hand, "I'm not too old to move, so I don't need your support." She was holding her eldest grandson in her arms, obviously very happy.

Fan Xia felt a little sour. When my mother-in-law brought up her son before, she had never been so precious. But she obviously forgot that she was in the countryside at that time, and Sun Laixiang was busy in the fields all day long. Where did he find such leisurely time to pamper his children? Although I feel uncomfortable, I have not forgotten the purpose of coming today.

When Xue Luo and the others entered the house, she quickly pulled Li Dahai in to follow them.

Xue Luo looked at this uninvited brother and sister-in-law, and she was really a little bit conflicted. After all, she had just finished dealing with the matters in City B. Although she was not exhausted mentally or physically, she was still exhausted. If something happened, she couldn't slow down.

Obviously Fan Xia couldn't wait any longer. Xue Luo went upstairs to change into comfortable home clothes. When she came downstairs, she saw that her sister-in-law had already begun to cry and complain to her mother-in-law.

"Mom, I haven't had sex these days. You said that Dahai and I are not bad to him. He and Song Lihong have no place to go, so we let them live at home and provide them with good food and drink. Dahai sees a long river If he doesn't have a job, let him help in the company first, but you said he is so evil-minded and insists on cheating us brothers..."

It turns out that Li Changhe and Song Lihong couldn't find Xue Luo and the others. , so he had to go to the county town to join Li Dahai and his wife.

Although Fan Xia was a little reluctant, her father-in-law lived with her family, and Li Dahai cared about their brotherly relationship, so naturally he didn't want him to be homeless, so he took them in.

In the beginning, things were going well, but later on, Song Lihong would become very picky because of her pregnancy. Fan Xia was not someone to be trifled with, and she would not go along with it at ordinary times. She would have to say a few unpleasant words, and the two Conflicts broke out at home.

Father Li is also having a headache about this matter. Seeing that his younger son is in the worst situation now, he can only persuade his eldest son and his family to be more tolerant.

Later, in order to avoid trouble, Fan Xia simply rented a house for them and let them live on their own. In this way, a lot of troubles would be saved.

Li Changhe has no job and can only run to Li Dahai's planting farm all day long. After getting to know each other over and over again, I disliked Li Dahai very much in terms of management. He had read some books and had seen the world, and he always spoke in the same way. Li Dahai felt that he didn't have the ability to be a fool, and he could only do hard work. Naturally, he trusted his younger brother who had gone to college, so he always discussed things with Li Changhe when he had something to do later.

This Li Changhe is considered to have some ability. After helping Li Dahai with a few suggestions, it turned out to be somewhat effective. As soon as Li Dahai was happy, he immediately asked Li Changhe to work in his factory, and he usually also served as a manager. Even Li Dahai was willing to obey his command.