Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41

Xue Luo suddenly woke up. Before he could react, he watched Li Gaoshan stand up and open the door.

As soon as the door opened, Yuan Xiaozhen and Manager Qiu ran in with big dark circles under their eyes, both of them looking excited. Yuan Xiaozhen looked at Xue Luo with an excited look on her face, "Sister Xue Luo, it's ready, the first batch of clothes has been made."

"Okay?" Xue Luo suddenly became clear, and her face showed relief. With an expression on his face, he turned around and pulled Li Gaoshan, "Gaoshan, okay, our first batch of clothes is finally ready. Let's go take a look together."

The two have been together for so long, and this is the first time Li Gaoshan looked at Xue Luo With this look, he smiled and nodded, "Let's go and take a look."

The workshop was also full of joy at this time. Although everyone had heavy dark circles under their eyes, their eyes were shining brightly.

Such beautiful clothes have never been seen anywhere else, even in big shopping malls. They will definitely be sold this time.

When Xue Luo came in, she saw everyone gathering around to look at clothes.

Several workshop monitors were still leading the employees to count the number of pieces of clothing and give them to everyone.

Everyone looked at her coming in and gave way one after another. Xue Luo walked straight in, took the clothes on the table and looked at them carefully.

Although the workmanship of the clothes is not fine, it is still neat. The most important thing is that these clothes have no trace of the original style. It's a completely new image.

"It's really good." Xue Luo had a satisfied look on her face. She looked back at Li Gaoshan next to her and said with a smile: "Gaoshan, look, these are our ready-made clothes."

Although Li Gaoshan doesn't understand clothing design, he also knows about beauty and ugliness. Looking at the novel style of this dress, he also knows It is good. "These clothes are very good, Ah Luo. The factory doesn't have to worry about sales this time."

"Yes." Don't stop the second batch and continue production. As for the first batch, you should first take it and contact the stores you have cooperated with before to see if they are interested. In addition, the price cannot be the same as the previous one. The cost of going out is And wages, no matter what we do here, we still earn 30%."

Manager Qiu nodded quickly, "Okay, I will bring our sample clothes later."

Xue Luo saw that his hair was messy, and his face was also a Looking haggard, he said with a smile: "You go back and have a rest in the morning to recuperate your energy, and then go back in the afternoon refreshed."

After hearing this, Manager Qiu touched his messy hair and smiled sheepishly. She got up and said, "That's how it should be."

Then Xue Luo also asked the workers who stayed up late to go home and rest, and then come back in the evening to pick up the workers during the day. After everyone went back and all the workers who came to take over the shift went to work, Xue Luo and Li Gaoshan went back together.

Although Li Gaoshan was worried about the construction site, he was also worried that Xue Luo would not be in good spirits after staying up late. He was worried that she would go back alone, so he sent her home directly before going to the construction site.

Xue Luo took off her shoes and said, "How can you bear the nightmare if you are enduring like this alone? Why don't you also take a rest."

Li Gaoshan poured her face wash, twisted the handkerchief to wash her face, and listened to her Saying this, a slight smile appeared on his face, "I'm in good health, don't worry. Besides, Xingguo is not here, so someone has to watch over there."