Chapter 106-110

Chapter 106

Although Zhang Xingguo had no clear evidence and only confessed her whole person, the police station still had the right to invite her over for a cup of tea.

Just when Lin Suxin came into the bureau to drink tea, the people from City B who came to investigate also officially participated in the investigation of the fraud case.

Li Gaoshan and Xue Luo, as people who were relatively close to Lin Suxin, also participated in the simple questioning.

After what happened before, the couple was very calm. After asking questions, Xue Luo and Li Gaoshan left the game together, but Lin Suxin could not get out.

Li Mingzhu was waiting at the door of the bureau and breathed a sigh of relief when she came out. "Ah Luo, how are you? Are you okay?"

Xue Luo smiled and said, "It's okay, it's just a simple question."

"That's good." Li Mingzhu looked very happy, a kind of joy after achieving something on his mind, "That Woman, this time I went in and was figured out."

"That's not certain, after all, there is no clear evidence now." Xue Luo felt that this alone was not enough to overthrow Lin Suxin. She planned to write another anonymous letter to reveal Lin Suxin's account to the bureau.

Before Xue Luo could handle this matter, another news came out. The evidence was conclusive that Lin Suxin illegally raised funds and committed fraud. Even Secretary Li has been implicated and is under investigation.

"You are not included in the investigation team in City B this time." Xue Luo looked at Jiang Hao opposite.

As soon as the results came out, Jiang Hao called her to ask her out, which was considered a farewell.

Jiang Wei smiled and said, "Our Jiang family has a relationship with the Li family, so we need to avoid suspicion."

"Really? When you checked the family, you didn't see any relationship." Xue Luo felt that if this man didn't come forward, he would definitely There are other reasons.

Jiang Wei didn't care about her sarcasm. He just narrowed his eyes, looked at Xue Luo and said, "This time, I could have...forget it, there will always be opportunities in the future."

He couldn't finish his words, and there was an obvious tone in his tone. With some regret.

Xue Luo knew that he was not satisfied with the result. Lin Suxin was nothing in his eyes, what he wanted to deal with was the entire Li family. But obviously, Xue Luo's actions this time made his subsequent plans unable to move.

She thought about it and felt that since she had done such a terrible thing, she had to say something nice. If she couldn't be friends in the future, let's not become enemies. She thought for a while and said with a bit of guilt: "If my husband hadn't been almost framed, I wouldn't have pursued it to the end. You are investigating these things for the sake of the people, and you should understand the suffering of us people. But this time You guys didn't catch a big fish, and I'm very sorry in my heart. I'll be grateful if I can use it in the future."

Xue Luo first talked about her difficulties, then apologized, and then said some kind words . , but Jiang Hao had nothing to say.

He sighed helplessly, "Forget it, big fish are not so easy to catch. Now if you catch a small one, it doesn't count as leaving empty-handed."

He picked up the teacup on the table and said, "Replace wine with tea. I'm going back the day after tomorrow."

Xue Luo heard that he left in such a hurry and said in surprise: "Lin Suxin's matter is not over yet. You are gone, don't worry about others using it to get it out again."