Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

"Why don't you agree?" Li Laosan glared at her angrily.

Fan Xia tugged at Li Dahai and said, "You are talking."

Li Dahai lowered his head with a heavy expression on his face, "If you want to divide the paddy field fertilizer over there, you can only divide it into one piece. How can you give it all to Gao Shan? I It's not a loss to Gaoshan, but dad, don't be partial."

Li Laosan listened to what he said and held it in his mind, "Okay, then according to what you said, Gaoshan only divides one piece, then the others will be divided equally. ."

"Dad, you are too partial!" Fan Xia stood up excitedly.

She put the child in her arms on the ground, and tears began to flow out, "As soon as Gao Shan comes back, you will give him this and give him that, divide the fields, and divide the chickens. Why don't I go out with Dahai, and you and The two of them are having a good time here." Fan Xia was so angry that she began to speak indiscriminately.

"Boss, wife, what are you talking about!" Sun Laixiang pointed at Fan Xia and cursed. "When you got married, it was Gao Shan who paid for it. Later, the house at home was broken down and it was built with Gao Shan's money. Now that the land is being divided, you are starting to talk about this. Why didn't you talk about it in the first place?"

Xue Luo listened to the commotion. scene, I suddenly felt my head buzzing. She glanced at Li Gaoshan next to her, and seeing that Li Gaoshan was about to speak, she quickly stretched out her hand and twisted him, "I made the decision as agreed today."

It was a joke. At this time, he asked him to speak, and he didn't want anything specified. The two of them are now very poor. If they don't even have a piece of land, wouldn't they have no way out at all?

Li Gaoshan frowned, "A Luo..."

"You are a grown man, and you were once a soldier, so you need a gentleman's promise."

Xue Luo gave him a firm look, then turned to look at the quarrel. Sun Laixiang and Fan Xia. She stood up and said to Sun Laixiang and the others: "Mom, stop arguing, Gao Shan and I don't want the land."

Sun Laixiang was angrily arguing with the eldest daughter-in-law, but then he listened to the second daughter-in-law's words of trouble.

She looked at her with wide eyes, "What?"

The others stopped talking, and the main room that was noisy just now suddenly became quiet.

Li Laosan looked at his second son Li Gaoshan, "Gaoshan, do you know what your wife said and agree with it?"

"Yes." Li Gaoshan nodded firmly. He originally thought about not owning the land, but he didn't expect that his wife also wanted a piece of land. "I agree with what A Luo said."

Xue Luo felt happy when she heard what he said, and immediately said: "Gao Shan knows what I said today. After all, he and the eldest brother are brothers, so it's okay to talk about this." It's not appropriate. I'm his wife, as far as I'm concerned."

Li Laosan sighed and nodded, "Okay, second wife, you just said you didn't want the fields, did you think it over? What if you and Gao Shan don't have the fields? , what do you eat?" Fan Xia said

quickly: "Dad, they don't want it themselves, why do you force them to give it to them?"

As long as they give me and Gao Shan a year's worth of food every year, that's enough."

What she said was natural, but it made Fan Xia and Li Dahai open their mouths in shock.

Fan Xia's eyes widened, "What did you just say, asking us to give you food for free?"