Chapter 31-35

Chapter 31

Li Gaoshan was so vigilant that he simply adjusted a shift and specially found a few strong men to keep vigil, two of them every day, to prevent anyone from causing trouble.

Although everyone didn't know what was going on, they also knew that people in the city were smart now. They also heard from Zhang Xingguo that some people were jealous of their project and were worried about someone causing trouble, so they all took precautions. Some older men went to bed at night. I wish I could open one eye.

With these precautions in place, Li Gaoshan put some thought into it.

In order not to worry Xue Luo, he did not tell Xue Luo these things. He just went out earlier than usual and came home later every day.

Xue Luo was used to him going out early and coming back late. In addition, she was very busy all day long, so she didn't care about him and just immersed herself in embroidery all day long.

Now she is working day and night, using one day for two, and the progress is getting faster and faster. In just ten days, the two pictures of Mei and Lan among the Four Gentlemen were completed.

She wanted to try this business, so she wrapped the two pictures in soft cloth, found a time, and went directly to Du's old store in the city.

This time Xue Luo came in and everyone knew her.

This time the little girl took care of her even more warmly than last time. I heard from the boss that this is the top master in his shop.

"Master Xue, wait a moment, I'll call the boss to come down." The little girl smiled and hurried up to find Boss Du.

After a while, Boss Du came down.

She looked at Xue Luo holding something in her hand and was a little surprised, "You embroidered one picture so quickly?"

"Two pictures to be exact." Xue Luo put the thing on the table and slowly unfolded it. Expose the silk cloth inside.

Then he gently opened the canvas inside, revealing Li Mu's embroidery pattern.

On the white cloth, I saw the proud winter plum blossoms and the snow on the branches. The colors complement each other and look lifelike. Boss Du got excited and quickly asked someone to hold the cloth farther away. She stood a little further away and looked at the picture of plum blossoms in the snow on the cloth, which made her feel even more immersive.

"Okay, your skills are really superb." Boss Du couldn't help but cheer. The round face was full of surprise.

She excitedly opened it and took Xue Luo, "Sister, how much are you asking for?"

"Nine hundred." This was what she had thought before she came. She thought that her painting was better than the so-called shopkeeper before. The treasure is even worse, so the price must be higher. But after all, this is a painting for viewing, so the workmanship is a little less, and the price is not that high.

But Boss Du was a little unhappy. "This price is too high. Sister, let me tell you the truth. I'll offer you five hundred, what do you think?"

"Nine hundred." Xue Luo said. She looked at Boss Du with a smile, and seeing the confusion on her face, she smiled softly, "I have only two pictures here, and there are two more pictures, which are complete pictures of the Four Gentlemen. If you accept them all, I This price is 100 yuan cheaper for you, 3,500 yuan for four pictures."

Before understanding the market, Xue Luo would never have sold so much, but just by looking at these ordinary embroideries, they can sell for a lot of money. Well, she is very confident in these paintings of hers.