Chapter 56-60

Chapter 56

"In-laws, what do you mean by this?"

After asking this question, Liu Wenwen subconsciously looked at his daughter and son-in-law. Seeing his son-in-law Li Changhe lowering his head and not daring to speak, he frowned and asked : "Changhe, did you not discuss with your family in advance that you and Lingling would live in our house after they got married?"

He had always thought that their marriage was agreed upon by the elders of both parties. According to what his son-in-law said before, it was in his hometown. He was far away and had many things at home, so he couldn't take care of his marriage. Now it seems that there are other reasons for this.

Thinking about this possibility, Liu Wenwen raised his head and asked Li Laosan, "In-laws, didn't you know about their marriage in advance?"

"We didn't know anything about it." Sun Laixiang was the first to complain, with a full face. He said sadly: "My son, who I worked so hard to raise, got married and didn't even go back to his hometown. When relatives and friends at home asked about this, I couldn't even speak. When Liu

Wenwen heard this, his face suddenly darkened, "Changhe! What the hell is going on? Didn't you say at the beginning that your parents had already agreed to your coming to our house? You also said that you have many brothers in your family. Your parents allow you to live outside."

"Dad, I..." Li Changhe swallowed nervously.

"Changhe, did you really say that?" Sun Laixiang looked at his son in disbelief and asked blankly: "You really said that we agreed to your being outside and agreeing to your marrying into the Liu family?"

Although she He guessed that his son might dislike his family being poor, but guessing and knowing the reality were completely different feelings. At this time, Sun Laixiang only felt sour in her heart, and her eye circles were a little red.

"You bastard!" Li Laosan angrily took out the cigarette rod and pointed it directly at Li Changhe, "You bastard, we are poor and have no aspirations to be poor. Even if we starve to death, we will never do this to sell our sons. What's the matter? You bastard has completely disgraced us. I'll beat you to death today!"

Liu Wenwen and Sun Laixiang, who were next to them, quickly pulled Li Changhe aside. Liu Ling also pulled Li Changhe aside while glaring at Li. The third child said sternly: "He belongs to our Liu family now, and you can't beat him."

"Lingling, you are still talking nonsense!" Liu Wenwen glared at her angrily and said angrily: "It's all your fault!"

" Why are you talking about your daughter? That's what it is all about. Changhe now belongs to the Liu family, and the children born in the future will also bear our surname. Didn't we agree?"

"What?!" Li Laosan and Sun Laixiang were stunned when they heard this. stunned. Sun Laixiang looked at her son and burst into tears, "What evil have I done?"

The whole family was making a lot of noise, making the whole living room noisy.

Li Gaoshan was about to speak when he was stopped by Xue Luo. She looked at Li Changhe and said: "Changhe, in front of everyone today, can you tell me whether you are going to marry into your family or not?" At the moment, the key person is Li Changhe. If he had made up his mind, no matter how loud the other people were, it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

"I, I..." Li Changhe held it in for a long time, unable to say a complete sentence. He understands very well that there is no better way out except for one way to the end. Recognizing this reality, he gritted his teeth and nodded.

"Li Changhe!" Li Gaoshan looked at him and nodded. The anger he was holding in his heart suddenly burst out. He looked at Li Changhe with veins popping out on his face and said angrily: "Do you still have any conscience? For the sake of getting married, you did this. Such a thing. Don't you really know how much your parents value you? Just to get a wife, you have forgotten your parents. Are you still a human being?"