Chapter 111-115

Chapter 111

When the Liu family learned about Li Changhe's return, Lin Sulan was having a fierce quarrel with Liu Wenshu.

Now that Li Changhe is back, Lin Sulan's anger that cannot be released is all blamed on Li Changhe.

If he hadn't gone to the Li family to cause trouble in anger because he left, how could he have been imprisoned later, let alone give this man a chance to meet his old lover.

After all this calculation, the culprit for his current miserable situation is really his son-in-law.

Lin Sulan first went to her daughter's unit and found Liu Ling who was at work.

Because of the previous incident, Liu Ling was still in a bad mood. She did not expect that her parents' marriage was established by a third party. This was no different from Li Changhe abandoning her to find another woman.

Because of the same experience, Liu Ling, who is usually squeamish and domineering, did not share the same heart with Lin Sulan this time.

In particular, this kind of truth made her sense of pride about her origins suddenly disappear, and she felt like she had fallen into dust.

Seeing that her daughter was indifferent to her, Lin Sulan felt angry and hurt, "Lingling, listen to me, I was also deceived by your father about what happened back then. Don't blame your mother."

Liu Ling . He tilted his head, still with a bit of confusion in his eyes.

Lin Sulan also knew that her daughter was angry at this time, and it was not easy to think away. She quickly changed the subject, "Chang He is back. I came to you today just to see Chang He and settle accounts with him!"

"Chang He is back?" Liu Ling His eyes lit up.

"Well, the Li family called and said they were already at their house. Let's go over and explain the matter clearly."

"Then let's go there now." Liu Ling said quickly.

Lin Sulan saw that she was like this when she heard that Li Changhe was back. Her face was stern and she reproached: "Why are you so coward? Where is your previous cleverness? It's him who is sorry for you!"

"Mom, what if dad does it now? Can you let your father go when another woman runs away from home?"

"He dares!" Lin Sulan blurted out.

Liu Ling smiled bitterly, "Chang He dares. Mom, I have thought clearly this time. I was too cruel to Chang He before, so he was so easily seduced by a country girl. I can't listen to you in the future. No, I don't want to divorce Chang He."

The two of them also got married because of love, and their love when they were young was also very beautiful. However, after they got married, they thought too much and cared too much, and the two of them drifted further and further apart.

Lin Sulan pursed her lips tightly and looked at her useless daughter. She was so angry that she didn't know what to say. After all, she is a loser herself.

When the mother and daughter arrived at Li's house, Li Gaoshan and Xue Luo were both at home.

When Sun Laixiang saw them coming, he greeted them both coldly and sat on the sofa.

Liu Ling looked over to the sofa and saw Li Changhe, whom she hadn't seen for many days.

"Changhe..."

Li Changhe turned his head and didn't look at her.

"Li Changhe, what do you mean, what are you doing to my daughter like this?!"