Chapter 121-125

Chapter 121

"In the past few days, I always see people driving to pick up Li Gaoshan's wife."

Gao Hui couldn't help but said as soon as the couple arrived downstairs.

Zhang Liang listened, his face full of caution, "Did you see anyone walking close to them?"

Gao Hui thought about it carefully, "I didn't see anyone else, only a young female president. She came here, she came with the car, and then Li Gaoshan's wife always got in the car with her."

Upon hearing this, Zhang Liang felt even more cat-like in his heart, "Can people live in Jiangxi? This shows that they are deeply involved. And seeing the way this family is dressed, we know that their family is not in the countryside as Li Gaoshan said at the beginning, but it seems to be a very stylish family.

And Li Gaoshan, he Daughter-in-law... hmph, I didn't expect to find such a wife even though she was like that.

He clenched his fists with a bit of unwillingness in his heart and said, "You can find a chance to ask that Aunt Sun in the next few days. Look at their family." What does he do and what is his family background?

"Well," Gao Hui nodded, feeling a little uneasy, "Brother Liang, I think her wife looks quite shrewd. I'm worried about what she will think then. " "

Zhang Liang thought about the behavior of Li Gaoshan's wife just now. Although she didn't say anything, she still looked well-known.

"You can just avoid her when the time comes. "

While the couple was discussing here, Xue Luo was also upstairs giving instructions to her mother-in-law.

"Mom, when that couple comes again in the future, you have to be careful and don't say anything.

Sun Laixiang wondered, "Aren't you Gao Shan's comrades? " "And her son had no choice but to retire from the army. Now he is doing well. She also wants to earn face for her son and let everyone know that her son is doing well even if he is retired from the army.

Xue Luo sat on the sofa , with a serious face: "Mom, Gao Shan and I have asked, this Zhang Liang is not a good friend of his, anyway, the two of them had a grudge before. Gao Shan said that we should stay away and be careful of others trying to deal with us.

She felt that her mother-in-law was still a sensible person and never thought of hiding these things. Otherwise, my mother-in-law might even be used as a gunman.

Sun Laixiang was indeed not confused. Upon hearing this, he knew it was not good. He quickly said: "Have Gao Shan mentioned any kind of grievances? Should we move?"

I thought Zhang Liang was good just now, but now I think about how he can pretend to be so affectionate even though he has grievances. Such a person has a really dark heart. . She has always been a protector of shortcomings. Anyway, as long as her son says something bad, she thinks he is a bad person.

Seeing that she was serious, Xue Luo felt relieved and said with a smile: "Mom, it's okay. Anyway, we live well now, so we don't have to move for them. But if they come to ask you about anything in the future, just say nothing." I know. Just pay attention to it."

Sun Laixiang nodded quickly after hearing this, "Okay, okay, I won't say anything." She remembered what she just said and said hurriedly: "I just said something, and I didn't say anything wrong. Right."

"No."

Sun Laixiang breathed a sigh of relief, "That's good. I'm so anxious."

"Bang bang bang." Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Sun Laixiang was stunned, "Here he is again, right?"