Chapter 71-75

Chapter 71

"Are you really thinking about marrying my brother?"

Xue Luo spoke directly as soon as Xue Shao left. In her heart, she felt that Zhang Huifen was a good woman, and Xue Shao, before meeting Gao Min, might have been able to be trusted with him for life. But after meeting Gao Min, he seemed to be possessed by an evil spirit. Although he was married to Zhang Huifen now, Who knows if I will get sick again in the future. Zhang Huifen lowered her head

in embarrassment. She nodded lightly, "He is a good man."

Don't you regret it?"

"I..." Zhang Huifen took a breath, "When he told me this yesterday, I didn't believe it, but then he sent me downstairs to the dormitory and told me a lot. He said he was married, but the girl didn't like him, and his life was not good afterwards. So now he wants to find someone to live a steady life. He said he... would be good to me."

After she went back yesterday, one night Neither fell asleep. I just think about how difficult my life has been over the past few years. Now that such a good man wanted to marry her, she couldn't help but feel excited.

Xue Luo looked at Zhang Huifen's honest appearance and shook her head secretly. This man's words can be somewhat believable. But it seems that the person Zhang Huifen met before was too bad, and now that she has met someone who treats her better, she feels better. Just like a person who is about to drown, if you give her a straw, she will treat it as a life-saving treasure.

"Now that you've thought about it, I won't say any more. You will live a good life in the future. No matter what, the factory will always welcome you."

Hearing this, Zhang Huifen raised her head and looked at Xue Luo gratefully, "Thank you, Mr. Xue. "

You're welcome, you will be my sister-in-law from now on." She also hoped that this couple could live a stable life. After all, with Zhang Huifen as my sister-in-law, life will not be too bad.

Zhang Huifen lowered her head in embarrassment and laughed.

After Zhang Huifen went out, Xue Shao came in again.

Because Li Lanhua from the Xue family tried hard to stop him, and Xue Hu didn't make a clear statement, he had to let Xue Luo do it for him this time.

"What Huifen means is that it's enough to just get the certificate without spending the unnecessary money. I don't want to go back to my hometown and go through the trouble, so I'm just going to follow the rules at her house and skip the banquet."

" Well, I'll go back and talk to Gao Shan." Xue Luo nodded, then looked at Xue Shao and said: "This time you got married a little hastily, but don't blame me for being a talkative girl. Zhang Huifen is a good woman, and she has received It's hurtful. Since you are married to someone else, you should fulfill your responsibilities wholeheartedly."

Hearing this, Xue Shao pursed his lips and looked aside, "I know."

Although it was very hasty, the marriage between Xue Shao and Zhang Huifen has already been completed. It's fallen to the ground.

Fortunately, there were rumors about the two of them in the factory before, so everyone was not surprised except that they were surprised. It's just that the previous rumors about Zhang Huifen being dumped by Xue Shao were self-defeating.

Li Lanhua originally wanted to come to the factory to cause trouble, but was stunned by Xue Hu's slap. Xue Hu was worried that she would cause the family to divorce again, so he simply took Li Lanhua back to his hometown without waiting for his son.

Before leaving, he still told Xue Luo, "You have to worry about your brother's affairs." He found that among the whole family, the only one he could rely on was his daughter.